Excellent Vehicle and Great Price Too
By Stephen Esslinger on
2006 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
Our new Murano is just an all around great vehicle. This vehicle was purchased for my wife. She drives approximately sixty miles a day and we live in the country. She sometimes has to work late hours and is on the expressway late at night, both winter and summer. From what I have observed so far, this vehicle gets far better mileage than her 2003 Santa Fe which we traded in. This car is loaded, rides great, is fun to drive and I think has all safety features available in a vehicle. We purchased chrome wheels, (extra) but they really set the looks of this vehicle off. For the money, this vehicle beats Lexus hands down. For the money, our Santa Fe was good but this Murano is great!! We love it.
Favorite Features
This car has everything but we love the automatic personal seat settings and we love the two setting heated seats. Styling, performance and gas mileage is awsum for an SUV.
Suggested Improvements
Nothing much to improve on as this vehicle, in my opinion, is top of the line in its class. I have owned both Honda and Toyota. They are also fine automobiles. I personally believe this vehicle offers much more for the money and you get a better vehicle to boot.