2006 Nissan Murano Consumer Review: Excellent Choice for X-over SU

2006 Nissan Murano - Consumer Review

SL 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 AWD CVT Automatic)

Excellent Choice for X-over SUV
By Hawg2k on

2006 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

As a long time Toyota and Honda owner - 8 Toyotas and 3 Hondas, it was a monumental decision to try Nissan. The Murano has quelled any concerns I had about Nissan products! This machine is incredible; the "shiftless" CVT is flawless and provides constant and even power throughout normal driving ranges. The ride is firm but refined, especially for SUV's. Although we have only driven the Murano in summer conditions, it has done extremely well in the rain and mud. I'm sure it will be a very adequate vehicle for the winter season. Lastly, but far from the least, the overall buying experience at the dealership where I purchased this vehicle was by far the best I have ever had.

Intelligent Key - the window trick! CVT transmission, wide comfy seats, dual climate control, stereo system and adjustable headlights.

Replace the metal on the interior console with wood, leather or cloth. The metal gets LASER HOT in the summer, I actually fried an egg on it!