2006 Nissan Murano 3.5L V6 AWD CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Cant believe I waited this

2006 Nissan Murano - Consumer Review

Cant believe I waited this long
By BaconRx7 on

2006 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I worked for Nissan from 03-05, and during that time owned a 04 Maxima SE with all the bells and whistles. Drove the Murano back then and fell in love, just had to wait till my lease was up, boy am I happy. Picked up a SL AWD, with touring package, all I can say is WOW. Iím a huge fan of the styling, amazed with the color display and reverse camera (didnít know it had it till I picked it up). The ride is great; gas mileage so far is nearly identical to my maxima. And the Lumbar is so much better then the maxima. Iím still in the industry, working for a Cadillac dealer, so I get the chance to see and drive a lot of vehicles. Muranos the best!!

Favorite Features

Functional lumbar support, CVT transmission, the Color display and Reverse camera! L.E.D taillights are also great! The Intelligent key is also super nice feature. Everything about the Murano is my favorite feature

Suggested Improvements

Change to the pushbutton start like the new Altimaís, Heated steering wheel like in the Maximaís DPP, Exhaust note like the Infinity FX. Mostly minor things, just features I think would make the Murano even better.