2006 Nissan Murano - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
think twice
By barbara on 06/03/06 08:34 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Murano is a rough ride, more like a truck not quiet at all and uncomfortable and stiff. Lots of blind spots. No cargo room and more trouble to lock and unlock with the intelligent key. Murano is grossly overrated. I cannot believe I am stuck with it for 3 more years. How do you get out of a lease?

Wow, is all i have to say!!!
By Candigrl on 05/30/06 10:05 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano S 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Ok, what can i say about my beauty?? I leased 06' S AWD. I wished i could have afforded the next model; but am very happy with my Murano. It's very spacious inside especially with two growing kids (back seat reclines) just perfect in my book! seats are very comfortable for fabric; that is. Drove this car to S.C.(12 hour drive) and back with no problems whatsoever. This is the most comfortable vehicle i have leased. At the end of my lease, I will more than likely purchase or if the style remains somewhat the same get another one; of course, THE WORKS!

The right car for me
By Bill on 05/23/06 08:52 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

What a great car! I was looking at an Audi A4 originally, but thought I'd check out the Murano, specifically for its navigation system. What can I say? The damping on the SE model is superb for an SUV - corners really flat without the ride being harsh, the refinement is excellent, the engine is eager and tuneful and the underfloor storage is invaluable. Also, best navigation system I've ever used.

Saved my life
By KP-C on 05/18/06 20:04 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I was recently involved in a major auto accident (thankfully not my fault). I was hit head on, then rolled 3-4 times travelling across all 3 lanes & the hard shoulder, only when my car nose dived into a grass verge did it come to a rest on my (driver's) side. All safety features that this car has as standard did their job. I was pulled from the wreckage with a couple of broken ribs & a lot of bruising on my torso. As each & every emergency service member said, the car saved my life. They couldn't believe what the car went through & yet I got out relatively unharmed. My next car? Another Murano! We were sold on the car from the safety features alone when we bought it, plus the CVT - awesome :

Drive It!!!!
By C & J on 05/15/06 12:51 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Finally a SUV with a sports sedan feel, it's not your mom's SUV. We purchased an '06 Murano 3 weeks ago, after driving all of it's competitors. It was the ride and styling of the vehicle that sold us. None of the others compared for the $$$. It's a fun car to drive with a comfortable and well laid out interior. We are looking forward to a long road trip.

Best vehiclel I've ever owned
By MACK on 05/09/06 14:08 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Nissan has hit a home run with the Murano. Comfort, handling, equipment, build quality...all excellent. It's one of the only vehicles I've owned which makes me want to buy another one when the lease runs out on this.

The best in its class....
By NISMO on 05/05/06 12:33 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Fantastic SUV for its price!!! And it has excellent steering and cornering for SUV... Much better than some of the sports cars and sedans. It has powerful silky smooth quiet engine but CVT takes some powers away from it.

Good Choice
By Brad on 05/05/06 08:36 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Very comfortable to drive. Quiet, with no engine noise. Sound system excellent. All the bells and whistles worth the cost. Great visibility on the navigation screen. Lots of room for front and back seat passengers as well as cargo. Can't say enough.

New owner
By Murano SL 4 door on 05/04/06 10:48 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I just purchased this vehicle 2 days ago but I am acquiring a great appreciation for the style, performance and comfort for the vehicle. It is beautiful!!!!

From a Max to a Murano
By Jim7689 on 05/02/06 09:22 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I just turned in my 04 Maxima SL for a Murano SL with all the goodies. Seats are great, drive is smooth and does not roll like some other SUV's. Turns much sharper that my Max did, real nice for pulling into my garage. I actuaaly get better gas mileage than I got on my Maxima. I travel for business and I'm sure this will meet all of my needs.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.