Used 2006 Nissan Murano Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Nissan Murano - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:

Fantastic
By suezeman

2006 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We were going to buy a infinite, but decided to get the Murano, and glad we did, we enjoy the space and the ride and comfort. Plus I have had more people ask me what kind of SUV it is and I'm so pleased with it I tell them a lot.

The dual A/C the dual heated seats. the radio everything is fantastic. I really like the adjustable brake and gas peddle since I'm short.

Need to be able to start the car before you leave your home.

Could be the best SUV of all
By Al in Denver

2006 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The Murano is close to perfection, compared to any other SUV,except for just a couple aggravating things. It drives and handles amazingly well, but rides like a truck. It is fun to drive, has an extremely comfortable and versatile interior with many clever features, but exclude the dashboard from that. The engine and CVT transmission are pure delight... smooth, quiet, powerful, leaves you always feeling like you are in command. And, it is extremely responsive except that it feels a little slow off the line... mostly an illusion. The seats are fantastic, and unlike most Japanese vehicles, you can adjust them to accommodate tall people with long legs. Visibility is very poor to the rear.

Sure handling, quiet, smooth, fun to drive, with lots of power. Whether on a dirt road or running 80 in traffic, you feel in total control. Wonderful interior comfort and features, some are positively clever.

Please please give it a more supple ride - it rides like a Durango I once had (NOT a good thing). Looking back, you see a wall where there should be a window, making lane changes aggravating and dangerous. And, fix that adolescent dashboard; it looks like it came from a 1986 Pontiac Grand Prix.

Murano
By Santiago Dominguez E

2006 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I've had a good experience although I thought the materials used in the interior were of much better quality...

The drive experience on a highway

It should be a bit higher

Murano is a great SUV
By Murano Fan

2006 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Excellent fuel economy for an SUV. Has styling, comfort, power and class. Interior is accented very well and has a luxury look. Exterior is very stylish with a solid build and classy look. I get a lot of people that want to look at the inside and when they do, they rave about it.

Favorite features are the ride, power and look. This is a great SUV.

I wouldn't change a thing.

Wow!!
By hlrdh

2006 Nissan Murano SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I drove a Toyota Highlander for 5 years and a Honda Passport for 5 years before that...I feel like I won the lottery with this car. It drives great...a real sporty feel. Good gas mileage.

The movable headlights are great for foggy weather. Intellikey is very convenient. Navigation and tire pressure monitor.

Bluetooth would be helpful. I wish the heated seats were heated in the back and not just the seat. Heated side mirrors.