2006 Nissan Murano SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
Murano
By MIke on 07/15/06 12:56 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV S 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Test drove Highlander and Pilot as well as the Murano. Totally different driving experience in the Murano! Comfortable ride, great handling, excellent looks...no brainer on the purchase. I can't express how happy I am with the purchase of this vehicle.

Love my murano
By evrelz on 07/13/06 20:04 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I absolutely love my murano, my kids and I can't get enough driving and riding in it. I love the intelligent key system, it's makes so much since for a mom who's usually got my hands full to not have to go dig in my purse for keys. The backup camera is great, I had the beeping on my last car, liked that too, but the camera is better. All of the safety features are a great big plus for me since I have children, I do feel safe in it. I like the t.v. and dvd player in the center console, it can be concealed when not in use. I wish it had bluetooth capability, and there does seem to be some glare on bright days, overall I love this car. It's really a sexy looking vehicle for a woman.

SL Murano
By Nate on 07/13/06 09:12 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Fun to drive, Slick Design, Always Complimented, Poorly Built, Plasticky Exterior, Poor Fuel Economy 14 MPG for me.

Luxury without the price tag
By Darren on 06/28/06 09:16 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This vehicle is exactly what I was looking for. I was debating between the SUV and the Sedan, and found that this was the best of both worlds. It's not huge, but more than enough room for me and my passengers. The intellikey is great, and even though it's no BMW or Lexus, I still feel the same ride and solidity of a high priced luxury vehicle. I would reccomend the touring package, or at least the leather package. You can now get this car at invoice, and the SL with the touring comes to like $31,500. Overall I've only had this car for a couple days, but definitely worth the money.

Amazing ride for a SUV
By Wasser on 06/24/06 13:26 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I chose the SE for improved handling and cornering and it is amazing. You feel the bumps a bit but this softens over time. I have owned almost every SUV out there and I love this. Amazing acceleration. Great interior. Got it fully loaded for at least 15K less then the RX 400h and FX. I previously owned an RX330 and it was like driving a girls car (boaring) with too much lean. I actually had to wait 3 months for it to be delivered with my specs-exact color, nav, dvd, satellite, backup camera, smartkey. Can downshift even though with the CVT there are really no gears. Mileage would be better then 18- 20 mph but I ride it very aggressively. My wife uses low-octane, I use mid- range. I love it.

Love This Car/Suv
By Mike Thomas on 06/19/06 10:57 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We have had our Murano for only one week. I have only driven it about 300 miles. The little I have driven it I relly love it. I can definitely tell the Nissan quallity. Vehicle rides very smooth and is very quiet. Automatic AWD is great. The CVT transmission really gives the vehicle a smooth and quiet ride. Can't feel the trans shift at all. So far my all around gas mileage is about 20 mpg. Also feel very safe driving this vehicle.

2006 Bad Front Brakes
By Latte on 06/17/06 21:33 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

When you test drive your car, check braking in reverse. We never tested this feature and after getting the car home we heard a squeal backing up that got progressively worse. Took it to the local Nissan dealership, Brown's/Fairfax,VA they machined the front rotors. The car had 1800 miles on it and was less then a month old. This helped the situation greatly but did not eradicate it so I took the car back and they said nothing was wrong, the noise was within industry stadards per Nissan. We then took the car back to the dealership where we purchased the car,Sheehy of Manassas and upon inspection they replaced the brake pads. This was done out of pocket as Nissan would not warranty.

SUV
By Jorge Medina on 06/16/06 08:46 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV S 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

this suv is the best in its class. i love this suv and for the price you cannot beat it.

so far, so good
By bob payne on 06/11/06 20:00 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

After 1000 km, my Murano has lived up to the reviews. The drive position is very comfortable and it is a dream to drive. The new color, Merlot, is a real plus. There is not a single rattle, buzz or hum and the CVT transmission is first rate.

my 04 murano
By paul la roche on 06/05/06 07:17 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

In purchasing this vehicle I was always impress by its looks, after 7 months of driving experience, the roomyness, the cvt tranmission, the sound of the howling engine, and head turning effect. I will say that I'm very pleased. thanks for making a vehicle that seats a 275 lb man just perfect.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.