Used 2006 Nissan Murano SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Nissan Murano SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:

Great car!
By PVale

2006 Nissan Murano SUV S 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I purchased this car for the safety features and supposed gas mileage. This car handles great and I love to drive it. I purchased this car about 6 months ago and was in one hit and run accident Christmas Eve. The safety features worked beautifully, the repairs were done and the car drives like nothing ever happened.

The lumbar support in drivers seat.

The gas mileage was stickered at 24mpg/26mpg, clearly not the case. I average 17.5 highway, very disappointed at that. The rear brakes squeal rather loudly in wet weather, no fix either per manufacturer.

Long time Nissan owner
By Chris

2006 Nissan Murano SUV S 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is a very nice riding car. Handles well on poor driving surfaces. Gas mileage is not what I would like, but I've been driving a 4cyl Altima for the last 12 years. One poor feature is passenger side mirror visibility. Windows are tinted & headrest are very large. I had to install fisheye mirrors to improve field of vision. Other than that the Murano is a great buy.

Flat folding rear seats, dual temperature settings.

Poor passenger side view mirror visibility.

my m
By mary

2006 Nissan Murano SUV S 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Fun car love to drive . Does make noise when in reverse.Interior design not very practical(for me).Other than that is a lovely car

Love the looks,audio display,interior color.

No place for lady's purse? Very inconvenient when the passenger seat is occupied.

Cant believe I waited this long
By BaconRx7

2006 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I worked for Nissan from 03-05, and during that time owned a 04 Maxima SE with all the bells and whistles. Drove the Murano back then and fell in love, just had to wait till my lease was up, boy am I happy. Picked up a SL AWD, with touring package, all I can say is WOW. Iím a huge fan of the styling, amazed with the color display and reverse camera (didnít know it had it till I picked it up). The ride is great; gas mileage so far is nearly identical to my maxima. And the Lumbar is so much better then the maxima. Iím still in the industry, working for a Cadillac dealer, so I get the chance to see and drive a lot of vehicles. Muranos the best!!

Functional lumbar support, CVT transmission, the Color display and Reverse camera! L.E.D taillights are also great! The Intelligent key is also super nice feature. Everything about the Murano is my favorite feature

Change to the pushbutton start like the new Altimaís, Heated steering wheel like in the Maximaís DPP, Exhaust note like the Infinity FX. Mostly minor things, just features I think would make the Murano even better.

Bought this for my wife, she loves it!
By DW

2006 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

My wife is in love with this car. I got this for her as a surprise and did not go wrong. I am jealous because I drive a Montana mini-van. The Murano is the best car I have ever owned and a fantastic value. CVT is a smooth driving experience. I am 6'2 and love the leg and hip room.

Heated seats. Intelligent key. 18" Wheels. CVT. Rear-view camera. Memory seats.

More cargo space needed. To expensive to add a hitch.