2006 Nissan Murano - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
would definitely buy again
By JARTREK on 08/10/06 17:12 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

very roomy inside, handles very well interior controls easy to navigate feels like driving a car great cargo space only getting 14 mpg but I do only city driving

25,000 great miles/2 years
By Ron on 08/10/06 10:56 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Had this car for all most 2 years, 25,000 miles. Everything is great, no problems, Milelage is 27 hyw. with A/C on, 18/19 city in the summer. Would buy again!!

More for the money
By sterling on 08/08/06 10:34 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I went for it. I bought a car due to the ride quality, and not due to prestige. The murano was more car for the money with the current lease offer from nissan.

I love this car........................
By the best...by david on 08/01/06 17:03 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano S 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I had Dodge Caravan for past 3 years and i had the worst experience. Anyway, we decided to trade in for a Japanese car. After going through the list, we decided to buy Nissan Murano. I had a car for a week and i could only say how much i love the car. First of all i give a lot of credit to the Nissan because I think they really done their homework well. From exterior to interior i could only be amazed by what they have done... Best of all i only bought Murano S AWD which is the base model and this was enough to turn my and others head. I could only imagine what its like to have the upper model......

Murano in the 'ville
By pelf on 07/24/06 17:38 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I'd been holding off on purchasing the Murano until it mutated into a ride that I couldn't live without. The '06 model has definitely become that. It handles great and has such a quick response that it makes me feel like a kid again when I'm out driving around. The fun factor is off the charts!

My Murano
By C Rochelle on 07/24/06 15:36 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The car is wonderful. It has enough power to do whatever you need. The interrior has enough room to seat a six foot tall passenger in the back seat and still move the front seat back.

Best Vehicle I've owned.
By Liz Urban on 07/24/06 14:21 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The 2006 Nissan Murano provides solid performance, great comfort, remarkable versatility and better than 20 miles per gallon economy. Road noise is low, the ride is firm, but comfortable, and the handling is superb. The vehicle came from the factory with perfect fit and finish, and no maintenance issues in its first 5000 miles of use. The engine/CVT transmission combination is responsive, fun to drive, and smooth. The interior is comfortable, very roomy, and well thought out. The heater/air conditioning controls are easy to use and the instrument panel/front dash is well engineered and attactive. Seating is very comfortable and cargo capacity is wonderful.

Daddy's blue rocket
By Eric on 07/20/06 16:29 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I purchased this car back in March of 2006. i have 7500 miles on car now. It has been quite an exhilirating ride to say the least. I find it is very quick and responsive for an suv. I have yet to experience 25 mpg on hwy, best I have done is avg 21hwy and 17 city and that's stepping on the gas pedal like there is an egg beneath it. I have owned an 01 Avalon and a 98 4Runner. I was happy with these vehicles but I wanted to combine the best of both worlds (suv heght & sports sedan handling), and still keep reasonable price. I crossed the tracks from Toyota to Nissan for this one model because I liked the size of the interior and features offered. It has a rigid ride over bumps.

2006 Nissan Murano S
By Murano S on 07/16/06 19:44 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano S 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have been driving my Murano for approx 5 months. It drives and handles very well. I am 6' 3" tall and have plenty of head and leg room. With the CVT transmission you don't feel any shifting. My wife likes the dual climate controls.

Awesome
By Gina on 07/15/06 15:47 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano S 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have always had a Chevy Blazer which was good but nothing compares to the Murano! I just love it! I'm still breaking it in so I can't go too fast but so far so good. Handles great.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.