2006 Nissan Murano SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
Excellent Purchase
By Joel Smith on 01/25/06 17:24 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Probably the best car we've purchased. Great handling in mountain roads and plenty of power to pass on a grade. Love the changes in the interior over the 2005. Quiet ride. This is a must drive for someone who wants the height of a SUV but not the bulk of the large SUV

Classy Equipment Hauler
By starpix on 01/23/06 16:32 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Perfect vehicle for me, often carrying large photo equipment. Hauls all my long cargo when needed with more secure privacy than most SUVs. When I am not hauling equipment it provides a classy ride and great performance. I felt very safe on rainy and slushy roads thanks to great handling and road holding. All this with good highway mileage. Could use a little more low end torque.

Navigating Nissan
By Howard on 01/22/06 06:41 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

One of the best cars I ever owned was a Nissan Maxima. While a very different type of vehicle, the Murano offers the same responsive and well built qualities that my Maxima had. It is a pleasure to drive, and is very sure footed in the snow. Unlike the previous SUV I just traded in, the Murano is all wheel drive all the time, so there is no shifting to 4 wheel drive and grinding when backing up or turning at slow speeds. The Murano is smooth and responsive. The radio controls on the steering wheel. automatic lights, and others features are nice touches. Instead of trying to jam in a cramped 3rd row of seats, the Murano has spacious and comforable rear seats with plenty of room for 3 people.

even better!
By sito on 01/18/06 21:48 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I bought the first Murano in 2003 an loved it. Decided to trade it for a new one with all the gadgets. Navigation system is wonderful, as well as DVD. The car is much quieter and feels more refined than the first model. That improves the fun of driving it, as long as you like quiet, comfortable cars. Would recommend it to anyone. By far the best SUV for the price!!!!

Suprised
By curious on 01/13/06 20:28 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

First I got this for $26,800 w/o license and fees. It's a 2wd SL with only standard options. It is an easy vehicle to drive. Lots of standard features you'd expect to pay for like back up camera and dual zone heating etc. It came with a 7" LCD screen too! I am very suprised about all the technical stuff you get standard. It is a very smooth ride compared to like a 4Runner which was my previous car. As you accelerate, the powerful V6 gets you going and then smoothly settles into a lower RPM I can't wait until this CVT gets into other models. Its quite phenominal. I am also getting over 20 mpg in this SUV. The rear seats fold down much easier than a 4Runner and way easier than my Benz ML320

Hands down best value in its class
By Michael on 01/09/06 13:22 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV S 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have been a loyal Nissan owner for 16 years. I have owned 3 Maxima's including my current 2000 Maxima SE. Without a doubt the Nissan Murano is the best bang for your buck if your looking for performance, comfort and a distinct driving machine. We chose the base S model which comes with a load of standard equipment. We had the Factory leather seating surface installed at the dealership for $700 dollars more. We ended up saving $1800 doing it that way since the leather packge is not available on the S model. I highly reccomend this Crossover SUV to anyone looking at a Lexus RX330. You will save thousands and get even better performance. The 345 Horse Power CVT V6 is a dream. A great Car!!

JAN NEEDS HER MURANO
By JAN MUTZL on 11/17/05 00:50 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV S 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I leased this vehicle for 5 weeks and it was the very best out of at least 18 different vehicles I had driven in that time period, The best stability around corners and the most practical I have seen. By the way I have owned 5 Nissan vehicles, loved every one. I would now like to lease the murano with the intention of buying. Jan C. MUTZL

Great car
By deathryder on 11/14/05 00:09 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

it's a great car , that' all what i can say. the interior was awesome. the outlook was special .

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.