2006 Nissan Murano SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
Only car i've purchased twice
By Poppy on 03/31/06 18:02 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Just turned in our 2003 Murano for a 2006 Glacier Pearl. Just when you thought they couldn't improve it, WOW!! Color Display, chrome accents, awesome dash. Looked at new Tribecca, check out the fuel tank, Murano goes 150 miles more on a tankful. More features than BMW X3 & Jeep Cherokee for the cash. Why pay $10,000 more for a Lexus, hey i still have a son in college. Never had a work snow day with the AWD and 3 Northeast winters, Murano always got me back and forth to work and actually had fun doing it.

For the non-boring personality
By Chris Roberts on 03/19/06 21:11 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

After driving quite a few other makes ranging from the domestics to Toyota and Lexus, the Murano seemed to give the most features for the buck without that conservative blah feeling. I have always been a fan of Nissan's engines (a mechanic friend considers them "bulletproof"),though this is the first one I have owned- I am not dissappointed. The CVT transmission is shiftless and doesn't quite give the thrust of the same engine in other applications, but I feel the Murano is still one of quickest of the vehicles I drove. The safety is there for my wife and daughter but most of the SUV's seemed generally well equiped in that respect.

Oustanding
By Jimmy on 03/15/06 18:08 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

What a wonderful vehicle. I love everything about it. The ride is great and all of the equipment is just like it's big brother the Infiniti FX. Recommend everyone who is looking at a Murano buy it you will not regret the purchase

My Murano
By Deborah Newcomb on 02/23/06 19:00 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I love driving this car. Responsive handling. I find the reverse view for backing very useful.

Never expected the goodies...
By Laura on 02/23/06 09:22 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This SUV was the last of my test drives and I purchased it the same day. I got lots of interior space for 4-5 people, love the cockpit driver area with big dash board and over-abundance of added optional equipment. I went for "fully-loaded" with no regrets. Right away I was impressed with the quickness of acceleration and handling. It's a nice quite ride and the front dash is well centered and balanced with features. I have had no real issues and would repurchase a month later this same SUV. I find it's cute to look at, easy to park and fun to drive. The gas mileage is accurate and now I just need to plan a trip to the mountains to fully appreciate this vehicle.

The Best
By Robinsue on 02/21/06 11:45 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I test drove almost every SUV and loved the Murano, it has every option you could want, comfort and rides like a dream I am so glad I did not settle for less

Love this car!!!
By Jen on 02/17/06 11:47 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

When I drove my mom's Murano for the first time, I knew I had to have one of these for myself. Just picked up my new one yesterday and so far am loving it. Nissan has made great improvements thos this car in both looks and features over the past 2 years. This car gets great mileage for an SUV with so much power. I believed it was the best in its class and truly believe it now that I'm behind the wheel of one of these babies. The seats are very plush and comfy - great for my long road trips. Can't wait to test out the AWD on the snow!

Like It!
By Jim on 02/06/06 15:22 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

So far so good. I have the SE, and really like the ride quality. Read some reviews that said to stay away from the SE due to hard ride issues. But I really like the way this thing handles with the sport suspension. Overally I recommend this car without hesitation.

Murano is a Great Vehicle
By Scuba on 01/31/06 00:21 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The Nissan Murano is a solid, sylish SUV that has a lot of interior room for a mid-size SUV. All the standard features, the ride, body style and power are what sold me. The engine gives you all the power you need and you don't feel the transmission shifting as you are gaining speed. If you are looking for a great automobile that has style, power and is luxurious, this may be the SUV for you. The other factor that sold me was the dealer. Arron Carter of Bankston Nissan, Irving, Texas, had a low key approach and was very interested in helping us find a vehicle that met our needs. From the top down, I think this is one of the better dealerships in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

GottaGet1
By GottaGet1 on 01/30/06 04:48 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I test drove the Murano, a Toyota Highlander, and a Honda Pilot. I was so impressed with everything that the Murano had to offer! The CVT transmission was so smooth and accelerated with ease. The interior is plush and so comfortable. The exterior is sharp and eye-catching. The sound system is top-notch. The interior leather package is luxurious, but practical. I can't say enough good things about this vehicle!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.