2006 Nissan Murano SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
Excellent Vehicle and Great Price Too
By Stephen Esslinger on 04/29/06 19:13 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Our new Murano is just an all around great vehicle. This vehicle was purchased for my wife. She drives approximately sixty miles a day and we live in the country. She sometimes has to work late hours and is on the expressway late at night, both winter and summer. From what I have observed so far, this vehicle gets far better mileage than her 2003 Santa Fe which we traded in. This car is loaded, rides great, is fun to drive and I think has all safety features available in a vehicle. We purchased chrome wheels, (extra) but they really set the looks of this vehicle off. For the money, this vehicle beats Lexus hands down. For the money, our Santa Fe was good but this Murano is great!! We love it.

Impressed
By Fletch on 04/26/06 22:06 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV S 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Im glad I came back for a second test drive. I didn't like the Murano when it first came out. Over time and all the positive reviews its had, I finally decided to check it out again. It has to be the best vehicle Nissan makes in my opinion. Its the perfect size and shows enough style to make a quiet statement. I bought the S model because the upper level ones are to pricey for what they are. I think all SUV's are fairly overpriced to be honest. This blows the Honda Pilot and Toyota Highlander away!

My New Murano!
By Jeannie on 04/24/06 06:32 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV S 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I traded in my Trailblazer for a Murano and I must say it's the best thing I've ever done. It doesn't throw you around like a lot of SUVs do and the handling and acceleration are superb for in town and hwy driving. I love it and I'll probably keep it until it stops running. (Hopefully that will be a long time from now!!!) "Go go Murano!!"

nice suv...
By ramesh on 04/22/06 22:45 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

purchased 06 Murano last week, fun to drive and I love it. Drove Lexus (expensive with the same options) and Honda Pilot before buying this and guess what Murano is the best...

My "DREAM" SUV...
By Penny Heiser on 04/22/06 01:00 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This new automatic transmission is the best on a long trip...Went from S.F to Las Vegas...breezed through without getting that "tired of driving" feeling. Actually got there before we knew it...doesn't tire you out...fun to drive and a beauty to behold...I love this SUV...I've got that new charchol color with the cabernet leather interior...WOW, do I get the looks!!! Everyone wants to look at the inside too!! It makes me happy to get into it after a hard day at work, the color is so bright and cheerful!!!.....The mileage could be better...19 mpg but it is worth it!!! A positive 10!!!

what a true classic
By terry pritchard on 04/21/06 20:38 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

What a treat to drive. I'm in love with this machine all ready. It truly exceeded my expectations.

The most car fun I've had in years
By dml on 04/18/06 11:19 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Not since my first Maxima years ago have I experienced so much pleasure in driving a vehcile. There is nothing about the Murano that I don't like - it's comfortable, well-appointed and well-designed, and an absolute delight to drive. The CVT is addictive - once you get used to it, you'll never want to go back. I actually don't mind my hour commute each day to and from work, now. Always a Nissan fan, but now I'm reminded why!

First Nissan and loving it
By BULLET8888 on 04/13/06 10:36 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I did a lot of research on vechicles this size and am very pleased with this automobile. Not a lot I would change about it.

Above and beyond
By Ron on 04/03/06 02:00 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV SL 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Just an outstanding car. Everything that i have read about it and more. Just recomend it highly. My wife who is just 5ft adjusted the pedals to her liking and loved. the backup camera if just great.Get the sl model. Used to be a Toyota customer for years but loved the styling and features for the money you can't get a better car.

Murano
By dog on 04/01/06 08:28 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Murano SUV SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I just purchased an 06 Murano, I traded in an 03 Suburban, on my way to get the new vehicle, the Suburban averaged 9 MPG, the Murano averaged 24.4 MPG for the trip home driving 70 MPH, the gas savings alone will make half the payment. Thank you, Nissan..

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.