2006 Nissan Murano - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
FANTABULOUS
By KAY C on 06/16/09 11:18 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I absolutely love this car. Very comfortable as the driver; and get lots of compliments on how comfortable the back seat passengers are. Excellent "road trip" vehicle offering extreme comfort and dependability.

Love My Murano!
By ndee on 09/16/08 13:24 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I love my car, and I tell everyone! I get asked how I like it by interested strangers and tell them about the 26 MPG highway (22 city - I drive less aggressively than most though) people seem surprised that is gets the same MPG as my maxima did. My friends called it the YAV - Yuppie Assault Vehicle until I took it camping. Don't let the leather seats fool you - the Murano handled the dirt roads, streams and beach as well as my mom's Jeep! I can't wait to get a tow-bar to pull the toys. This is my 2nd Murano I upgraded from a 2wdS to the 4wdSE and will drive it as long as it goes!

Impressive Vehicle
By ERSAN E. on 02/01/08 14:51 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Murano SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is an impressive SUV for its value. I was planing to buy Benz or BMW but I am glad I kept my 20,000 bucks in my pocket and got more from my Murano than those vehicles offer. Excellent comfort, service and performance. It sticks to the ground on snowy and icy road conditions. Interior design is very attractive and CVT shift is the most interesting feature you can experience and only at Nissan vehicles. I am glad that I test drove this vehicle that day and bought it. Extremely recommended.

Murano Highs and Lows
By Big Blue on 10/16/07 19:50 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Great styling and general performance. Gas mileage is much less than similar cars of this size that I have owned. The car is solid, but any packages that I place in the car rattle like crazy. This is the only car where I have experienced this phenomenon. It detracts immensely from the overall driving experience. Is there that much difference in the ride of an SL versus my SE?

The best after 50 years of driving cars
By Laccaro on 12/02/06 10:53 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Murano SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Had a 1999 jeep grand cherokee that gas mileage was 17 to 18 all the time. I am hard to please. I have a 2004 turbo Porsche with 444 hp. I looked at the suvs. that are out there. Took me 9 months. The Nissan Murano was just the best. Period. I have been around cars and have flagged races for years all over the country and have owned MGS to Delornes. Edmunds says the cvt trany saps power. I don't think he has driver the transmission. Quality is out standing. Everything fits and it all works as they say it should. If you want a good suv try one of these. A test drive will sell you as it did me.

Surpassed my expectations
By gag on 11/23/06 15:08 PM (PST)

2006 Nissan Murano SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

It was my dream car, and it really has been a great experience. It's fun to drive. I got the SE model at the end (was planning on SL) and love it. Though more common nowadays, it still makes people gawk. Very spacious, and the power delivered when you push the pedal is amazing, with no transmission jerking.

Wow!!
By hlrdh on 11/05/06 07:32 AM (PST)

2006 Nissan Murano SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I drove a Toyota Highlander for 5 years and a Honda Passport for 5 years before that...I feel like I won the lottery with this car. It drives great...a real sporty feel. Good gas mileage.

My new MO
By ssqotu on 09/21/06 10:33 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Love this car! I love the styling, the ride, and the luxury of my new MO. It is so easy to get into and out of and I sit high enough to see. Guests tell me the back seat is very comfortable too. This car replaced my 11 year old beloved Blazer and was a great choice!

never thought i buy anything but a gm pr
By dan on 08/29/06 10:26 AM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

the best crossover i tested, and i tested most,the handing is great, the power is very good, i just love the transmisson. the comfort was the best, friends tell me the back seat is also very comfortable. what can i say? great job nissan. i just wish you could get it with a lumbar for passenger seat!!

Awesome!!!
By Kevin on 08/24/06 15:18 PM (PDT)

2006 Nissan Murano SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

My 2006 Murano SE AWD drives more like a sportscar than an SUV! The power is exceptional and the handling is exhilarating! The CVT transmission is as smooth as silk, so watch your speed in this Sport Utility Rocket. Whether we take it camping or for a night on the town, it catches everyone's attention. Definitely not the choice for you if you don't want to be noticed! I loved my Maxima but the Murano is even better.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.