Time bomb after 36K miles warranty expired
By ddobluis on
2005 Nissan Murano SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
This is my second Nissan. First one was a 98 Pathfinder that had 210,000 miles. That was very reliable and no major issues. This one had power steering fluid hose leak at 45K miles ($400). At 60K, an electronic board limited my power to almost none. When I pressed on gas, the car would go very slow. ($450). Battery drained too fast and on my 4th. ($90 a pop) Visor would just fall on its own ($400 bucks for a visor at the dealer??? come on). Two leaks, one from engine oil, one from transmission. ($850). Engine oxygen sensor failed (($450). Now, my drive train feels very rough and certainly doesn't feel as smooth as before). I'm scared to go to the dealer and see what they find.
Favorite Features
Styling, power, console is well laid out
Suggested Improvements
Rear air conditioner vents are useless.
By grvqn
on 02/28/12 13:44 PM (PST)

this just happen to me the other day when I pressed on the gas the car moved very slow. I took it to Nissan and they said that it would cost me $150 to just look at it. I didn't have the funds so I ended up going home. But the car seem to be working again. I don't know how long that will last. Not looking forward to spending $450 to get it fixed! I also have that stupid visor problem too!!! drive me nuts!!