2005 Nissan Murano 3.5L V6 CVT Automatic Consumer Review - This car is not worth

2005 Nissan Murano - Consumer Review

2005 Nissan Murano S Fwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

S 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 CVT Automatic)

This car is not worth the money.
By kdutcher05 on

2005 Nissan Murano S Fwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have had this car for 6 years and would get rid of it today if I could afford to. I have had so many strange problems with this vehicle and have been shocked to go on line and see that thousands of people have had the exact same things go wrong and still Nissan wants to blame it on wear and tear! I am not a youngster and have owned many cars in my lifetime. This, by far, is the worst one of all. It has been the most expensive and most problematic vehicle I have had the bad luck to purchase. The worst part of it is that Nissan will not acknowledge these problems exist in ALL of the Muranos. It won't be immediately evident, give it a year or two and then it starts. Look at the real reviews!!

Favorite Features

The one feature that still works on this car is the reclining back seat which is what really drew me to look at it in the first place. Now I just wish the driver seat was not broken. How did that happen? Well, ask the thousands of other people who have had the same expensive problem occur in the Murano!!!

Suggested Improvements

Recall your vehicles and fix the problems you know are manufacturing problems!!! Stand up and acknowledge that Nissan now sells a lower quality vehicle than they did in the past. Buy a Toyota, they stand up and take responsibility for the problems they know their vehicles are having!!