2005 Nissan Murano Consumer Review: I LOVE MY MURANO!

2005 Nissan Murano - Consumer Review

S 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 CVT Automatic)

I LOVE MY MURANO!
By Joana on

2005 Nissan Murano S Fwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

As a previous Chevrolet Suburban owner (for about eleven years) this Nissan took me by surprise. I can't ride in smaller vehicles without feeling carsick and unsafe. When I started to think about down-sizing, I drove all sorts of styles and models. And I came across a Murano, drove it and loved it! But I wasn't sure I could drive a smaller vehicle ALL the time. I kept my sub. for a little longer, but kept looking at other vehicle, always going back to the Murano. Then I found one that had ALL of the options of an SL, but was an S. I traded in my sub. for it, had a panic attack 9 days later, and got over that about 3 days later. I made the right choice! I absolutely LOVE MY MURANO!!!

I love the way the seats feel and compare them to my suburban. It drives awesome, handles well, feels sporty, is smooth riding, looks classy, is stylish, has great sound and features. Plenty of cargo room for me (esp. after I was use to my sub.) I have had so many compliments on it. I'm sold on it!!

It would be awesome if it would get better gas mileage, it doesn't get what sticker says. Mine gets about 15 to 18 in town. I haven't had the chance for a road trip yet, but I will soon. I will wait for the gas mileage to improve on the newer models then I'll trade up.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review