2005 Nissan Murano Consumer Review: AWESOME AWD SUV

2005 Nissan Murano - Consumer Review

2005 Nissan Murano

SL 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 AWD CVT Automatic)

AWESOME AWD SUV
By JO-ANNE ANDERSON on

2005 Nissan Murano SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I had a Chrysler PT Cruiser which I loved but it sat low so I wanted something that was higher and safer living in the Denver Metro Area where SUV's and Trucks outnumber regular cars about 4 to 1. I kept my Crusier because I thought I wouldn't want to drive a SUV all the time. Well, the Nissan Murano is so sweet, so easy to drive, unique in style compared to others and a dream on ice and snow, I never drove my Cruiser. Even my "duck hunting" husband, who has a 4-door 4X4 Jimmy loves the Murano. I'm impressed with Nissan. I didn't have to take it back for one thing from the day I got it, no detail problem, no mechanical. I get plenty of power so I don't understand your comments. This AWD SUV Rocks!

Style, Drive, Sound System! I have the Luminous Gold and it not only turns heads but I've had people walk up to me in parking lots in Colorado, Wyoming and Montana wanting to know what it is and where they can get one! My license plate says "GLDFNGR" i.e. Goldfinger. It looks a "007" automobile.

I really have none but I wish they offered a cargo net in the color of the interior rather than just black. I would like a beige one to match my leather. Nissan should keep making them as great as they are right now! The power of my V-6 is snappy & I drive at 6,000 feet above sea level (Denver).

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review