2005 Nissan Murano - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
More filling, looks great.
By Rick L on 06/22/06 12:40 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Murano S AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Have owned other suv's but the murano has them beat. Really like the exterior and interior design. Handles great and rides well for an suv,although takes the bumps a little hard.Cvt takes some getting use to. Overall happy with car, but gas mileage is terrible,getting 13.3 mpg in city and 13.5 on highway. Car has only 3,500 miles,hopefully I will get a lot closer to listed mileage on sticker when broken in.

It's a great car!
By W. Schaefer on 06/21/06 16:39 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Murano SL Fwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We just got home from a 3200 mile vacation trip. 23.4 MPG average. Any comparable vehicle is $10,000 more and burns more fuel, usually premium gas. We use regular all the time. It's fun to drive, looks great, and I'm getting lots of favorable comments and questions.

Excellent
By Zina on 06/02/06 22:15 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Murano SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This car is as good as it looks. There is more space inside than you can imagine and is very comfortable. It gives you a sense of comfort when you drive. I love the navigation system. But make sure you don't get the black one because it gets dirty very quickly. Fuel consumption is very good. I have no complaints about the car. But the dealerships should have more options available. Some of the options, I truly did not need but had to get it because it came with the other options I needed. Enjoy your car and love it!!!

Love my car!
By susan on 05/30/06 18:51 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Murano SL Fwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I live in the mountains of north georgia and it drives great!! It is fun to drive and I love it!

Nissan Murano
By vlad on 05/06/06 07:15 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Murano SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I love this car it's fun to drive and everything, but there is one problem it costs me a lot of money for gas. in the city the mileage is about 13-14 MPG and in the city highway and highways like Belt parkway its 16 mpg one time on i 95 i reached 32 mpg but i had to use cruise control on 50 mph

Great to Drive
By Marianne on 05/01/06 20:44 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Murano SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Great and fun to drive. Location of cup holders are my only complaint. Cup holders in front and rear are not within easy reach. Otherwise the SUV is perfect. Great handling. I feel safe in the vehicle. Would buy another. 19.5 is not bad gas mileage but would love a highbred with higher mileage if it performed as well.

2005 Nissan Murano
By Chris Landis on 04/29/06 08:02 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Murano SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

after my first service with another dealership I had a bad service with them, with a shimmy in the steering wheel, never had it until they did the service, so I went back to the dealer that I bought the Murano from and they have been great.They are the ones that fixed the shimmy in it. The other dealership had it out of line totally.

Sporty SUV
By Patvee on 04/09/06 06:55 AM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Murano SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is an above average SUV. Loaded with options and it handles great. Ride is overall good and I am getting 18 MPG combined. The styling makes this auto look like no other. The Murano has been back to the dealer for 2 defects but the dealer fixed both. I would buy it again.

Absolutely smooth driving
By BBB1 on 04/07/06 21:45 PM (PDT)

2005 Nissan Murano SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I fell in love with the murano when I sure them being driven on the street. The murano has such a slick style to it. I love driving my car and just being in it. The interior is subtle and comfortable. My merlot nissan murano is just a gorgeous car. Also the murano is not a gas guzzler.

Best midsize SUV
By jj on 03/31/06 11:36 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Murano SE Fwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Fun vehicle to drive and a real head turner. Average highway gas mileage is 25 to 26, town is 21. As usual with Nissan, pick it up in the showroom, return it in 36 months,....no repairs in between!!