2005 Nissan Murano SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
A perfect "10"
By Ed on 03/11/05 22:10 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Murano SUV SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Extremely comfortable with crisp handling. The comfort of a touring sedan with all wheel drive. This SUV is a pleasure to drive. The navigation system is easy to use and you'll never get lost again. I look forward to driving it every day.

So far, so good....
By Johnny on 03/11/05 11:32 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Murano SUV S AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I've had the car for less than two months. So far it's been the best car I have ever owned. Smooth ride, great power, awesome interior looks. I live in Boston where we get a good deal of snow and this car is amazing. I have a very steep driveway and I have never had a problem getting up it at all. There has not been one problem so far, and I hope that continues to be the case. I highly recommend this car to anyone who is looking for an SUV. I test drove this, the Pathfinder, the Xterra, the Toyota Highlander, Toyota 4 Runner, Jeep Grand Cherokee... it wasn't even close. Once you drive this car you will see what I mean. It is the smoothest ride I have ever felt, including from a sedan!

The Best I Have Driven
By Julie Zawedde on 03/06/05 20:14 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Murano SUV SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The Murano has a very smooth and comfortable ride all around. handling of corners is also very good and the music system is BOSE! Do i need to say more!!!!!!!!!!

NICE SUV
By BILL on 03/05/05 21:34 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Murano SUV SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Very happy - nice ride - lots of saftey features ex. Side curtain air bags - awd is nice because you only put in awd when you want - saves on gas when it is off - smooth ride - comfort is nice both for kids and parents

2005 Murano AWD SE with Nav, Tech, Sport
By Rich4Four on 03/03/05 06:31 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Murano SUV SE AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Transitioning from a Chrysler Town & Country AWD minivan to a Nissan Murano SE AWD is a complete delight. Minivans are not much of a drivers car as much as they are good for long distance cruising. To delight the driver in everyone, the Nissan Murano delivers sports car like acceleration, comfortable high position seating, performance tires, suspension and brakes and the MOST smoothest transmission I have ever experienced in any vehicle. Add the naviagation and DVD entertainment packages and you have the best of both worlds between minivan driving needs and the car driver looking for performance yet comfort and amenities. I am delighted by the overall package delivered by Nissan.

Sporty Luxury
By Erik on 02/26/05 07:42 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Murano SUV SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This car is pretty luxurious for not being a "luxury car." The 245hp is quite nice, especially compared to my last car -- a 150hp Honda. I never thought that an SUV could be fun to drive, but thanks to the power, it's sure fun to stomp on the accelerator! The CVT helps provide an amazingly smooth ride without lurching for gear changes. The exterior styling turns heads, and the HID lamps really light up the road ahead. The height of the cabin is perfect for an effortless entrance and egress, while the leather heated seats are soft to the touch, but firm in support. The interior is quite spacious and with real aluminum trim gives the feel of sporty luxury.

FUN!
By Karen on 02/24/05 22:24 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Murano SUV SL Fwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

After driving a minivan for 10 years, I was ready for something different and the Murano is it. It is truly fun to drive, very maneuverable, has quick acceleration, and did I say fun to drive? The Bose sound system is excellent and the sunroof is a pleasure. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for something besides the Lexus/Infiniti/Volvo pack of mid- size SUVs.

LUV MY MURANO
By VINNY W on 02/23/05 10:44 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Murano SUV SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Went from infiniti i35 to murano,i think it rides as nice if not better.cvt tranny is silky smooth & nissans 3.5 v6 is the best engine i've driven.baught it with tour pkg. That gives you about all you could need.heated seats are great for my bad back. Also auto clim control does all it should at the push of one button.it also has xm sat radio 130 choices all in cd quality.best of all this comes in a package that look like nothing else on the road!!!

my murano
By KEVIN on 02/22/05 12:55 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Murano SUV SE AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

at the timne i am writing this i have had my murano for 4 weeks ..i am extremely pleased with it the ride & handeling are fantastic the awd is great in the snow..i would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone

The Murano Adventure
By wstafco on 02/19/05 23:44 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Murano SUV SE AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The vehicle handles well and is very comfortable on long trips. I personally like the shape, which I thought was unique and interesting. It would have been nice if it had third row seating and rear ac & heating controls. Also, they should make satellite radio a standard option.