2005 Nissan Murano Consumer Reviews 24

2005 Nissan Murano - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
Thinks it's a sports sedan
By Protonz on 03/18/05 21:11 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Murano SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Excellent Crossover with plenty of sporty character and high-tech goodies. Since it's based on an Altima platform, handling and cornering is good, with very good steering feel. CVT is interesting, a nice combination with a sweet engine. The Murano is more upscale than its competitors, and more comfortable front and back. Comfortable seats with lots of room--I'm 6'7" tall and there is still plenty of room in back seat.

Great Styling
By Sit L Wong on 03/16/05 22:58 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Murano SE Fwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Upsized from Maxima after 110K+ miles. Gave the Maxima to my son. Am a believer in Nissan's reliability & durability. I was wowed by the looks of this SUV. My Murano SE has firm, almost still sporty European ride. Love the interior roominess. Love the CVT - smooth acceleration without the shifting.

Xlent Styling and Comfort The Murano
By Bill Durrell on 03/16/05 14:23 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Murano SE AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

When I decided to buy a new car,I told my wife I was going to buy a sedan this time.I have owned SUV's since they came out with them,we needed a larger car to haul the kids and the dog everywhere. So now the kids are gone and its her and I. We don't need a bigger car. WRONG she says to me,you still haul our stuff for work, buy an SUV. So I started looking at them. The Nissan Murano caught my eye, I test drove it and liked the way it rode,It has great pickup off the line it is a very stable vehicle,and very comfortable the drive,I would recomend it to everybody,Ithas classy styling of a car and the guts of an SUV.

murano from nj
By scott wall on 03/14/05 20:33 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Murano SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have had the murano for approximately 5 months. I really love it! It handles very well in bad weather. I get many compliments from it. It's also a very smooth comfortable ride.

This is NOT a winter vehicle!
By Joel on 03/14/05 08:12 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Murano SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I live in Ottawa, Canada and it can get to -40C here. On one such day (the second day I had it - brand new) the Murano would not start for me. It took about 6 tries over the course of ten minutes. On the seventh try it just started up normally. The dealership didn't know what caused it and couldn't do anything for me unless it was a recurring problem. Another thing, the wiper blades can not be lifted off of the windshield for those freezing rain days. For some reason the hood gets in the way! And another thing, the windsheild spray nozzles are under the hood which can get blocked by snow and ice and can be impossible to clear away. Besides that, I love it. Summer should be great

A perfect "10"
By Ed on 03/11/05 22:10 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Murano SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Extremely comfortable with crisp handling. The comfort of a touring sedan with all wheel drive. This SUV is a pleasure to drive. The navigation system is easy to use and you'll never get lost again. I look forward to driving it every day.

So far, so good....
By Johnny on 03/11/05 11:32 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Murano S AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I've had the car for less than two months. So far it's been the best car I have ever owned. Smooth ride, great power, awesome interior looks. I live in Boston where we get a good deal of snow and this car is amazing. I have a very steep driveway and I have never had a problem getting up it at all. There has not been one problem so far, and I hope that continues to be the case. I highly recommend this car to anyone who is looking for an SUV. I test drove this, the Pathfinder, the Xterra, the Toyota Highlander, Toyota 4 Runner, Jeep Grand Cherokee... it wasn't even close. Once you drive this car you will see what I mean. It is the smoothest ride I have ever felt, including from a sedan!

The Best I Have Driven
By Julie Zawedde on 03/06/05 20:14 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Murano SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The Murano has a very smooth and comfortable ride all around. handling of corners is also very good and the music system is BOSE! Do i need to say more!!!!!!!!!!

NICE SUV
By BILL on 03/05/05 21:34 PM (PST)

2005 Nissan Murano SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Very happy - nice ride - lots of saftey features ex. Side curtain air bags - awd is nice because you only put in awd when you want - saves on gas when it is off - smooth ride - comfort is nice both for kids and parents

2005 Murano AWD SE with Nav, Tech, Sport
By Rich4Four on 03/03/05 06:31 AM (PST)

2005 Nissan Murano SE AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Transitioning from a Chrysler Town & Country AWD minivan to a Nissan Murano SE AWD is a complete delight. Minivans are not much of a drivers car as much as they are good for long distance cruising. To delight the driver in everyone, the Nissan Murano delivers sports car like acceleration, comfortable high position seating, performance tires, suspension and brakes and the MOST smoothest transmission I have ever experienced in any vehicle. Add the naviagation and DVD entertainment packages and you have the best of both worlds between minivan driving needs and the car driver looking for performance yet comfort and amenities. I am delighted by the overall package delivered by Nissan.