Used 2005 Nissan Murano SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Nissan Murano SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:

Love My Murano
By J Marks

2005 Nissan Murano SUV SE AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is my first SUV. I had researched several crossovers, but this was the most comfortable. I have a lower back problem and the seat adjustments in the Murano were the best I had found. I drove this car from NY to DC and back twice since May and I was extremely comfortable both times. Also, there is an enormous amount of space for packing - I was able to fit all my son's items for college including a TV, a large trunk, computer equipment, clothes and several boxes. The radio is fabulous. The dealership in Smithtown is fair and accomdating.

The cargo space is much more than it seems. The radio/CD player is wonderful. I am thrilled with the power seats and all the adjustments they allow. I have the smart key locking system which is a huge convenience.

Less blind spots in back windows, more room in front for keeping things near the driver, the power for the cell phone doesn't always work, better gas mileage

Murano SL
By George Balog

2005 Nissan Murano SUV S Fwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The car is very attractive in exterior appearance and the interior is roomy and also very attractive. I was suprised that it has a similar feel to a much more expensive vehicle with a feeling of superior performance and quality. I believe that the quality and styling for the price are the best on the market for any vehicle category.

Intelligent key system, CVT transmission, rear seat fold down release and interior styling.

It's Special
By Dodge Peters

2005 Nissan Murano SUV S AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I was looking at the Dodge Charger or the Murano, everytime I saw the Murano on the road I glanced and took a second look. I didn't see many chargers on the road but I like it just as much. I went to test drive the Murano and simply felt like this was the car/truck for me. High seating, responsive handling and comfort sold this deal for me. Coming from a Dodge Intrepid I needed something just as big as the Intrepid or I just didn't feel good driving.

I'm not sure that there is a single feature that I like best because I have the base model. So I pretty much have all the standard gadgets. I guess being able to store AM as well as FM stations without having to change the band setting is a good feature.

I think the base model interior is childish and basic. I think a a sunroof should be standard on all models and a rear cargo area cover should be standard as well even though the windows are tinted.

2005 Murano SE FWD
By Challruss

2005 Nissan Murano SUV SE Fwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I love to drove my Murano. It corners well, is quiet and feels like a car, not a SUV. I don't like how loud the air conditioning system is, the stiff ride when encountering bumps or the fact that there is no power to charge my cell phone when the car is off.

Interior design. It look good and is roomy. My husband and long legged son are both very comfortable in it compared to the GMC Envoy I used to drive.

Plugs that work when the car is off, less stiff ride, no autolocking system.

the best
By richard

2005 Nissan Murano SUV SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

My job takes me on the road and the Murano is a second office for me, great place to bring my customers too.

• SUV