2004 Nissan Murano 3.5L V6 AWD CVT Automatic Consumer Review - I love my 2004 Nissan

2004 Nissan Murano - Consumer Review

I love my 2004 Nissan Murano.. so far.. lol
By tish86 on

2004 Nissan Murano SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I just got my 2004 Nissan Murano at a cheap price with high miles a little over 140k but have been told for years since I was a teenager that Nissans are good cars and last for a long time. I never realized though that it would be so costly.. but its worth it. I get looks whenever I drive my truck and love it. I do need to replace the tires and its a bummer that I have to replace all four instead of just the usual one that I am used to. The best deal that I came across was from Walmart for $550.00 for all four. It drives smooth so far and no problems so far.. will keep posted. Of course a suv is gonna be more costly to keep up then a car but I have three kids so I need a suv

Favorite Features

I love how when I put the key in the seat moves up to accomodiate me and then when I take the key out it moves back.. I was like wow... this is so cool.. I love the black leahter seats and the sun roof which is just awesome. Then the bose stereo system. I really chose this vehicle because I have three children and my two sons play football and they are big and tall so its quite roomy in the back for them.

Suggested Improvements

The sun shield does keep popping down on my side which is becoming pretty annoying and I need to get it tightened.. thats really about it for now... and I pray that nothing major happens... other than that I am pretty happy with it.