2004 Nissan Murano 3.5L V6 AWD CVT Automatic Consumer Review - great murano

2004 Nissan Murano - Consumer Review

SL 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 AWD CVT Automatic)

great murano
By grantj on

2004 Nissan Murano SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I love the car. I had a few problems with it at first. The CD changer (single cd) was changed 3x before it would stop eating cd's. The steering controls stopped working and a fuel injector went out after 1 month. Not major since the car had 55k miles when purchased. Some controls feel cheap. The gas tank door would not unlock, door locks sometimes stick. I haven't had any problems in the last 10 months. very pleased, not so pleased with the customer service at the dealership but it's getting better. They do not take care of the car, several scratches on the dash and radio due to their carelessness during service.

Favorite Features

Moonroof, power, cvt transmission, size, handling, styling, sound, driving excitement, roomy interior, towing capacity, fuel mileage, back seat recliner, tons of room, best car ever to travel.

Suggested Improvements

it drives me nuts the doors do not lock automatically when put in gear, it took me a while to adjust to the seats, they weren't very comfortable. add daytime running lights, who wouldn't want more power?