2004 Nissan Murano - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
My Murano
By Simpson on 07/06/06 19:44 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Murano SE Fwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I love it - drives smooth, legroom great, I will buy another this time with leather.

Lexus vs Murano
By Linda Carter on 07/06/06 08:58 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Murano SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I love my 2004 Murano! I feel very safe driving it. I was a little hesitate of buying an SUV but needed more room than a car provided. After seriously considering the Lexus 330,including several test drives, I found the Murano to be an excellent choice price & quality. The Murano just "felt good to drive" It did not drive like a SUV at all. I felt very comfortable & w/ adjustable seats (so many settings) I was not sitting high & didn't get the feeling of driving a truck. I LOVE IT!

Great Car!
By SUV on 06/04/06 06:46 AM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Murano SE AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The Murano steers with ease even with the 18" tires and glides along without any sense of shift change. The ride is smooth and comfortable. The only difficulty is with the front and rear vision because of the design of the windows front and back. Other than that I would buy this car over again.

A Dream Come True
By BlueMurano410 on 05/29/06 17:07 PM (PDT)

2004 Nissan Murano SE AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I LOVE this SUV. Wanted one for 2 years and I still pinch myself each time I walk up to it. Good acceleration, good ride (SE)! Corners and drives like a sports car, but will go through 14" inches of snow and climb curbs if needed. Bose radio is outstanding. Heated seats great in winter. Adjustable pedals and seat make it comfortable for short (5'3") women to drive and don't have to hop into it. Super vehicle. NOT DISAPPOINTED at all!

silver bullet
By sam on 03/14/06 14:35 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

my experience w/my murano has been wonderful, my salesman said when i purchased it that each day i would find something new that i liked about it and he was correct. i don't not have anything bad to say about it. i love it. it drives beautifully, is very very comfortable, roomy, and fits everything i need and then some. it has already taken quite a few trips and has passed all tests with us. we call it the silver bullet, and it is living up to its name. what a great product...

Had to have this car and I'm glad I do!
By Rebeccahoo.com on 03/02/06 06:54 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I love this car - it's not so massive as some of the larger SUVs, but it's high enough to be able to have a good view of traffic and has enough inside room to transport lots of different items. The only drawback is the fuel economy. When I purchased the vehicle, I was getting about 19 or so m.p.g., however, ever since my alternator was replaced in the recall (I know, it isn't supposed to have anything to do with m.p.g.), my mileage has gone down to around 17 m.p.g. and my driving habits haven't changed. I had my 15,000 mile service completed - no change!

floats like a bee
By murano on 02/24/06 00:05 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SL Fwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

i find that on long drives i am not so fatigued and tired it must be the height and very supported seats i liked the quietness of the engine hardly any vibration its a pleasure to drive than there is the gas pedal which i found it hard to accelerate smoothly it seems to jump out

Murano Fun Car
By Bgreenb on 01/28/06 13:03 PM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SE AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I enjoy driving this car and find that Passengers feel comfortable and safe. I looked at Lexus and paid about $8000 less for I feel an equal ride. I will keep this one a while !

Fantastic,fun and beautiful
By bob forest on 01/25/06 09:22 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SE AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

this is my second one, and it can't get any better. good gas mileage on long trips 30 miles to the gallon. very comfortable, great sound system and very reliable.

New Owner
By NewOwner on 01/15/06 11:24 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have purchased an '04 SL w/16000 miles. So far a a month of ownership I did not encounter any problems. I love the CVT it makes for a smooth ride. The acceleration is above avarage for an SUV but stability on turn is not as I would hope for. The MPG is slightly lower than stated in documents but not bad for this type of enigne. Dont like the front instrument panel (looks like something out of a "future car" movies) but everything else looks comforting. Side nerf of step bars will give it a more sporty look.