2004 Nissan Murano - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
LOVE MY MURANO!
By Vickielynn on 11/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

What can I say? The Murano is an awesome looking vehicle. I traded my Dodge Durango and have been very pleased with the Murano. It's the most fun car I've ever had. The ride is smooth and handles very much like a car but has the roominess of an SUV. The CVT transmission is nice. I personally don't think it detracts from the engines performance. It still has pep! Afterall, it's not a race car. I love everything about the Murano.

Murano AWD- a great cross-over SUV
By KansasBruce on 11/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

After looking at all the crossover vehicles (Pilot, Highlander, Murano and Toureg), we selected the Murano. All the vehicles offered great rides and performance, but we didn’t like the looks of the Honda. It looked very generic SUV. After owning the Murano for five months, we are very pleased. We have had no problems and we just love this vehicle.

The Perfect Compromise
By SHINDIG on 11/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This car is the perfect compromise between sport and utility for a family. Great interior room and incredible looks and performance. Incredible ride. CVT is smooth and powerful - and I love the Ds gear for added power. Even during break-in, I can average 27 mpg on some highway trips. Have had none of the "infamous" rattle problems ... yet (fingers crossed). "Wind buffeting" problems have been fixed - no problems with sunroof or rear windows down at speeds over 45 mph. Got a great deal - invoice in Chicago. Contact me at shindig@lycos.com for more info. For the money and features, blows away the competition.

Great Looking Model
By vaj deburgh on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SE AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Guys love it and the females do too. My friends want to hang out in my ride now.

Really fun to drive
By MO Digger on 11/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SE Fwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Having looked at several SUVs (both actual SUVs and crossovers) including the Toyota 4 Runner, Highlander, Lexus RX330, and Infiniti FX35 I found the Murano the absolute best bang for the buck. It offers more cool features (power adjustable seats, memory seating, Homelink systsem, Tire presuure monitors and on and on...) for the money than any of the other cars and it is extremely fun to drive. For an SUV this car handles like a sports car... tight steering and enough get up and go to keep you smiling through the turns.

I Love my Murano
By jds on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SL Fwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have had my Murano about 6 months. I love everything about it. It drives like a dream and has the creature comforts that I have become accustomed to. The acceleration and handling are wonderful and I can pile a ton of items in the trunk area. I really like the instrumenation layout and find it futuristic in design. It is somewhat novel looking but I enjoy being a little different. I really haven't found anything I haven't liked about it. I was originally looking at the Pathfinder, Highlander and Envoy and I test drove them all. After driving the Murano, I was sold.

Great Vehicle
By MikeandAmanda on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We just purchased this "truck" for my wife and have absolutely no complaints. The Murano replaces a VW Jetta, so we love all of the space, but the Murano does not feel huge. It is larger than the small utes like the CRV that we looked into, but not as much as the Pilot or 4Runner. It fits us perfectly. The interior is awesome and the exterior gets looks from almost every passer-by. So far, we couldn't be happier.

Best SUV I ever driven
By harris akinnifesi on 11/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SE AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This car drives like a luxury car.I have driven Pathfinder, Toyota 4 Runner etc they drive like truck(hard) Drive Murano you won't leave it.

Perfect SUV for me
By mhardy on 11/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

My wife and I were in the market for another SUV. We already have an Acura MDX (which we love), so we wanted a smaller SUV. I had looked at the Toyota Highlander before and really liked it. However, once I saw and drove the Murano I knew it was the car for us. It's the perfect combination of size, comfort, flexibility and performance. I was surprised to see the Murano has many features you would expect to find in a Lexus or Acura...even some features our Acura doesn't have.

murano 2004
By markk on 11/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SL Fwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Very nice car (SUV), there is a noice on the driver seat that I hate and there are not any solucions at this time. I will recommend this car if you like a SUV's, there is no reason to buy another expensive SUV like BMW or Volvo.