2004 Nissan Murano - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
Car Review
By semsem01 on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SL Fwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Great car to own, Don't like the dealership.

Massachusetts Driver
By Mass Driver on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have owned this car for 5500 miles. It is smooth, powerful, handles well and is a ball to drive. The entire family really likes the interior room and Bose stero system. I think it is a terrific value

murano
By bill cooley on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SE Fwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

so far i have liked my murano very much. the comments are all very true but it still remains alot of fun to drive eventhough it is a little firm due to the fact that i have a se model.

My new adventure....
By RRL4664 on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SE AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

For the most part I have enjoyed my Murano, I have had the vehicle since 11/2002.

nissan murano sl-awd
By bruce seward on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

this is a fun vehicle to own and drive.... the 3.5 litre v-6 is smooth and powerful .... the cvt transmission is seamless and efficient.... averaging 20 mpg for a mix of driving.... the murano is tight handler on the twisties as well as a smooth boulevard cruiser.... the interior fit and finish is excellent, as is the bose soundsystem ... legroom and headroom both front and rear are generous....this vehicle almost always attracts positive and admiring comments during gas station fill-ups...there were no flaws in the paint or interior when delivered, and the dealership did a top quality job of selling and delivering the vehicle... a great buying experience

my murano
By murano driver on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SL Fwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

i just bought the new 2004 murano and am extremely pleased with the comfort, attention to detail, and technology available with the car. it seems that they thought of just about everything when making this automoblile. i am truly enjoying driving it!!

A Truly Great Car
By TigerGuy on 12/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

What a pleasure to drive. I looked hard at the Murano for almost a year before I purchased it. The honda Pilot and toyota Highlander were close competition but I just couldn't say no to the better styling, handling, and performance of the Murano.

Edmunds is wrong about the CVT
By hts1190 on 12/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Excellent total package, and the good thing is it doesn't look like all the other two-box SUVs. I don't know why Edmunds says the CVT saps power. This veh is very peppy; Car & Driver described the CVT as making the V-6 perform like a V-8 and I agree. Flawless fit & finish, everything works, handles well. In recent snows, AWD is seamless,ie, it's there doing its intended thing without bringing attention to itself. No complaints at all.

A 10 all around
By KarrieAnn on 12/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SL Fwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

If you like the height of a SUV but the comfort of a car then the Murano is right for you! It is on a car chasis and drives like a car. The Murano is very open and spacious. It has more leg room in the 2nd row than most cars do! Plus theres tons of cargo room. Everything from the Leather to the Bose stereo to the dual climate control is of the highest quality. Plus it is so fun to drive! You have a huge engine but you still get excellent gas mileage. Plus this is the first time I haven't been afraid to drive in the rain. The Murano has VDC and traction control to keep you going in all weather conditions.

Underestimated the Murano
By DaCh26 on 12/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SE AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Initially when the Murano came out, I didn't think much of it, I thought it looked like a spaceship. Then I started to shop around for an SUV, wanted to stay below $40k. My choices were down to Pilot and Murano after test driving these vehicles. I liked the Murano and Nissan was mroe flexible with the pricing then Honda. Honda weren't budging with the price on the Pilot, and plus I don't have a family, so I have no need for the third row seat. I love the Murano SE AWD, esp the 18 inch wheels & the bright HID lights