2004 Nissan Murano SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
I Love it
By yihariha on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SUV SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I test drove many SUV's and nothing compared to the Murano. I see that they rank down the 1 speed transmission. However, even though it takes some getting used to because your waiting for it to shift, it gets up and moves. Especially, on the freeway. I've owned many cars in my life, but never a car like this. I LOVE MY MURANO :)

Overlooked Crossover
By Linny55 on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SUV SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The Nissan Murano is the best mid-range crossover on the market. It is much too often overlooked. Unlike the Edmunds reviewer, we find it has plenty of power and the transmission is great. In recent snowstorms it performed better than we could have hoped for. On a long trip this summer, we were extremely comfortable and very happy with the gas mileage despite running the a/c constantly. We love the roomy seats you just don't get when there are 3 rows of seating. This is perfect size vehicle for empty nesters. The Bose sound system is awesome and the ride is smooth and quiet. For this price range, this beats all others we test drove.

Nissan Murano
By Cookie 7 on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SUV SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is a fun car to own and drive. Never had anything quite like it! Good power, nice interior, roomy for both front and rear occupants.

Great SUV for the $$$$.
By FloGarb on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SUV SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

It handles really well. Comfortable ride. Does not ride like a truck as my previous SUV.

try it you'll like it
By bobon2001 on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SUV SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

unique.......fun to drive ..feels like car..really an entry Infinity..best quality interior Nissan has ever made......solid....

love it love itlove it!!!!!!
By canarsie on 12/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SUV SE AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Allways drove american cars (caddys- lincoln-pontiac )Never thought i would like to drive an suv type car. My wife loved ( as i did )the out side style.I test drovethe MURANO and fell in love wih this car. I am a big guy and fit with ease ,comfort, space exciting driveand pure comfort. I LOVE THIS AUTOMOBLE!!!!!BIG MIKE

Glad I got it!
By zlot on 12/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SUV SE AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

While I was at first a bit hesitant about getting a relatively high ended vehicle the Murano is everything I was looking for and more. I'm real pleased with the purchase. Dealerships may leave something to be desired, but the car is a go.

Murano Rocks!
By Antiquesfreaks on 12/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SUV SE AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Tight, solid vehicle. I bought the Sunlit Copper model and there isn't a day that goes by that someone doesn't stop me and ask what it is or compliment me on how it looks! I LOVE THIS SUV! Bose stereo is the icing on the cake! Rides like a dream and handles better than most cars I've had or driven, which are many. BMW X5 was my first choice, but for the money, I would buy a Murano any day!

Love it
By gary Bell on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SUV SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Drives like a european sedan, works like an SUV. Sexy styling in and out, Drives very smooth. I love the CVT and engine combination.

Fun Vehicle!
By Mowdat on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Nissan Murano SUV SL Fwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Just had this vehicle 10 days, and I love it! Great looking, attracts looks everywhere. Contrary to what I have read, the CVT is awesome. Smooth, powerful. It amazes my friends. Had satellite radio installed, also awesome, works through the dash monitor. Gas mileage 22+ in mixed driving. Very quiet.