Murano
By Allen Arndt on
2003 Nissan Murano SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
Our Murano is operated in very harsh enviroment in Minnesota and just keeps running perfectly. Maintenance is easy and i put new brake pads on at 60k miles. The finish is standing uo very well considering tree branch contact. Compared to my friends Lexus it rides better and we the CVT. I will buy one again unless they make changes that detract from its current performance. I almost forgot my wife hit in a parking lot in the left rear and bumper was damaged. I pulled it out by hand and it popped in shape and only minor scratches. I fix that problem in the spring. We feel very good about our murano and I feel its refined enough almost anyone taste.
Favorite Features
Performance of the CVT and engine plus I think it looks great. Nissan missed the boat here they should have made them in a variety of trims and interiors. This would have made more affordable for all. Maybe they could beat on Toyota and GM a little more if they had done.
Suggested Improvements
Backing without the TV camera is not good. We handle like an airplane. We have no trouble finding spots that we can drive straight out. Since both my wife and I are in our 70s I think that best and then there's no problems.