Used 2003 Nissan Murano SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Nissan Murano - Consumer Reviews

2003 Nissan Murano SUV

View reviews for a specific Murano model:

Talk about Gratification!
By Cavlrz24

2003 Nissan Murano SUV SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have never been more excited with a vehicle purchase in my life. All I want to do is drive, drive, drive! Wish I could afford to buy another. This is the greatest vehicle I've ever owned. I love it so much, can't wait to tell someone else when they see it for the first time.

Favorite Features

Xenon Headlights. I love the blue tint. I can see everything on the road. The rear reclining seats are excellent as well. Makes you feel just as important being a passenger as well as a driver.

Suggested Improvements

My only suggestion is to make an opening rear window for the liftgate.

Love this SUV!!!
By Bernard

2003 Nissan Murano SUV SE AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

My traded her Infiniti I-30 for this SUV. She and I both love it. It is fun to drive, has plenty of power, and the AWD was a big selling feature. Since we live in the mountains, the AWD for winter weather and the SE suspension system were a must.

Favorite Features

The interior is well thought out. My wife is short and loves the power seat and pedal adjustments.

Suggested Improvements

The one added feature we'd like to see is a Power tilt steering wheel, which would provide additional adjustments.

Fantastic Car
By New Car Owner

2003 Nissan Murano SUV SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

My wife and I search high and low for the perfect vehicle for the best price...very, very happy with our Murano! My co-worker with the BMW SUV cringed when I told him the features and the price.

Favorite Features

I am a gadget guy and this car has them all! Standard features are expensive options in competing cars.

Suggested Improvements

Whats to improve? Great Car!

Love it!
By ava33

2003 Nissan Murano SUV SE AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Total comfort & total style! The first picture a saw of the Murano I knew it was the SUV for me. However, I did test drive many different vehicles before choosing the Murano. None comparied.This vehicle handles the road "like a hug"!

Favorite Features

Sound system,cargo area space & the looks!

Suggested Improvements

Door rim guard to control dripping into car.

Dream Car
By ssavick

2003 Nissan Murano SUV SE AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We love our new Murando, It is fun to drive, it is comfortable (we are tall people, there is plenty of head and leg room). The quality is superb, there is no road noice inside car, you can listen to radio or CDs without the competion from wind noices. The car is easy to get in and out, especially important for older people with health problems.

Favorite Features

The car tells you when it is time to change the oil and when or if the tires are low.

Suggested Improvements

I had to think really hard for a suggested improvement, because the car in my estimation is almost perfect. But I think that a rear-view camera would be a good addition