Used 2003 Nissan Murano Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Nissan Murano - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:

Only had it a month but I love it.
By jjg

2003 Nissan Murano SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Being a gadget lover, this car more than meets my expectations. I've spent my first month of ownership trying to test all the features - so far, so good and I still have things to test. I've also been very impressed because, so far, I have nothing for the dealer to correct when I take it in for its first service.

The Bose radio/cd with 7 speakers is awesome.

The owner's manual could be a lot clearer and more complete. I've found features on the car that are not documented

Love this SUV!!!
By Bernard

2003 Nissan Murano SE AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

My traded her Infiniti I-30 for this SUV. She and I both love it. It is fun to drive, has plenty of power, and the AWD was a big selling feature. Since we live in the mountains, the AWD for winter weather and the SE suspension system were a must.

The interior is well thought out. My wife is short and loves the power seat and pedal adjustments.

The one added feature we'd like to see is a Power tilt steering wheel, which would provide additional adjustments.

Fantastic Car
By New Car Owner

2003 Nissan Murano SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

My wife and I search high and low for the perfect vehicle for the best price...very, very happy with our Murano! My co-worker with the BMW SUV cringed when I told him the features and the price.

I am a gadget guy and this car has them all! Standard features are expensive options in competing cars.

Whats to improve? Great Car!

Dream Car
By ssavick

2003 Nissan Murano SE AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We love our new Murando, It is fun to drive, it is comfortable (we are tall people, there is plenty of head and leg room). The quality is superb, there is no road noice inside car, you can listen to radio or CDs without the competion from wind noices. The car is easy to get in and out, especially important for older people with health problems.

The car tells you when it is time to change the oil and when or if the tires are low.

I had to think really hard for a suggested improvement, because the car in my estimation is almost perfect. But I think that a rear-view camera would be a good addition

Love it!
By ava33

2003 Nissan Murano SE AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Total comfort & total style! The first picture a saw of the Murano I knew it was the SUV for me. However, I did test drive many different vehicles before choosing the Murano. None comparied.This vehicle handles the road "like a hug"!

Sound system,cargo area space & the looks!

Door rim guard to control dripping into car.

• SUV