2003 Nissan Murano SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Murano model:
Best SUV I've ever owned
By kwyoon on 01/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Murano SUV SL Fwd 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I read reviews and eagerly awaited it's arrival. Needless to say, I fell in love with it when I first saw/drove it so I bought one of the first ones in town. Other than shopping around for the best price, I have had no other regrets. It's the most car-like mid-size SUV IMO.

Not Bad at all
By Daswatimtalkinbout on 01/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Murano SUV SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

the ride aint that smooth for the SL AWD but the road grip compensates for it. Interior material is good and the 18in wheels are awesome. The road and engine noise is noticeable.

My first SUV
By myMurano on 01/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Murano SUV SE AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This SUV is awesome!!! I've seen them being advertise on the Nissan Website and on TV and went to look at.. After test-driving one, I didn't want to get out of the car... This is the first time I ever bought a brand new car and I'm glad it was the Murano that I picked!

Smooth Ride Up The Grape Vine
By KXS on 01/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Murano SUV SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is one of the smoothest vehicle for traveling. I could not feel the transmission shift at all during an up hill climb as compare to vehicle without the MURANO's CVT. Also, the cruise control maintained its speed without dropping out or deviating too far from its set point. In addition, lots of power and torque, yet agile and smooth, head turning style, and a car-like drive. This vehicle is fun, fun, fun. . . . .

After one week...
By bspz on 01/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Murano SUV SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Nice, solid construction. Quiet at highway speeds--love the speed adjusted volume on sound system!

Best ride ever
By Nissan Fanatic on 01/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Murano SUV SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

You have to drive this vehicle to really appreciate it. Very quiet and smooth, tremendous power from the V-6. Build quality is great.

Lack luster performace
By mehere on 01/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Murano SUV SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Check engine light came on day after purchase has been in and out of the shop three times since.

Murano Rules!
By cindy3792 on 01/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Murano SUV SL AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

What a wonderful vehicle! I feel safe, yet stylish. The transmission is awesome - smooth as silk! Mileage is better than an SUV by far! It's easy to get in an out of - rather than hiking myself in and out of my old Explorer! The Bose system is worth the $$!

MURANO
By JOHNJ on 01/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Nissan Murano SUV SE AWD 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS FORCED TO BUY A SUNROOF (AND I HATE SUNROOFS) BECAUSE I WANTED TRACTION CONTROL. DRIVES GREAT, BUT PREMIUM UNLEADED GAS IS GOING TO TAKE SOME GETTING USED TO. 3K HIGHER THAN THE PILOT. HOPE I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE.

MURANO
By JohnJ on 01/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)