Awesome Car
By mistakall on
2014 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet 2dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I purchased my vehicle about 4 days ago and I am loving every minute of it. It defenitly turns heads and I get compliments galore. I luv riding with my top down enjoying the breeze and openess getting plenty of Florida sunshine on me. I got all the bells and whistles so far my favorite is the bluetooth audio streaming now I can listen to all my favorite songs....lol...I got a great deal on my vehicle through my insurance company I saved over $10,000.00 no kidding so this was a steal for me. I wanted to purchase this on my 50th bday but couldn't afford it but now i'm the happiest i've ever been in a vehicle.
Favorite Features
Bluetooth streaming audio, convertible top, navigation system, comfortable leather seats, rearview camera, voice recognition. I guess I love everything about this vehicle it's the best car i've ever owned and i've owned 4 nissan Suv's and a maxima and even a lexus that sucked...lol...but this is my favorite one of them all. Thanks Nissan for building such a wonderfull vehicle.
Suggested Improvements
Gas milage could improve but I guess because it's an AWD I shouldn't complain but it would be nice to get a few more miles.