2014 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet SUV - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.5L V6 AWD CVT Automatic - (2 reviews )
Awesome Car
By mistakall on 12/18/13 04:06 AM (PST)

2014 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet SUV 2dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I purchased my vehicle about 4 days ago and I am loving every minute of it. It defenitly turns heads and I get compliments galore. I luv riding with my top down enjoying the breeze and openess getting plenty of Florida sunshine on me. I got all the bells and whistles so far my favorite is the bluetooth audio streaming now I can listen to all my favorite songs....lol...I got a great deal on my vehicle through my insurance company I saved over $10,000.00 no kidding so this was a steal for me. I wanted to purchase this on my 50th bday but couldn't afford it but now i'm the happiest i've ever been in a vehicle.

NOT the ugliest car of the year
By docentdon on 07/29/13 15:57 PM (PDT)

2014 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet SUV 2dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

When the 2011 Cabriolet came out, it garnered horrible reviews. I have watched this different machine through 3 years of a boring lease on another foreign SUV all the time waiting until I could try the Murano Cabriolet. I am now proudly driving my beautiful comfortable 2014 Murano Cabriolet and getting comments like: "Wow, what is it!" "Looks like an SUV on steroids." "Did you sell your house to buy that gorgeous thing?" Easy comfort for 4 people with all the bells and whistles. And, most important, for us old codgers, easy in-and-out which ALL the other convertibles I tried were not. This will probably be my last car purchase and I am sure I will love it for years to come.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.