Used 2014 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet Consumer Reviews - 5 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet - Consumer Reviews

2014 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet

Base 3.5L V6 AWD CVT Automatic - (5 reviews )

Yfc
By Horacio_hornsby@yahoo.com

2014 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet 2dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Owned 2 Cross Cabs---I'm 6'7" and am comfortable!!
By Larry Yeisley

2014 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet 2dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Not for everyone. Fun to drive-- a tall man's sports car. Fun to drive, gets plenty of great, positive comments. Best vehicle I have owned. Definitely not a good vehicle for a young family with small children.

Not made for cold weather states
By met0430

2014 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet 2dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I live in Philadelphis PA and have issues with the windows not working properly in the colder weather. The windows freeze and do not drop when opening and closing the doors. Therefore I need to start my car for at least 20 minutes in order to close my doors correctly. The vehicle was taken to the dealer and unfortunately I was told there was noting they could do. In conversation I had brought up an auto start, the associate agreed but the dealer does not install auto start and of course would be an expense I would be responsible for. So needless to say I am not happy with my purchase in regards to this issue.

It's a convertible

Incorporate auto start in the vehicle.

Awesome Car
By mistakall

2014 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet 2dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I purchased my vehicle about 4 days ago and I am loving every minute of it.
It defenitly turns heads and I get compliments galore.
I luv riding with my top down enjoying the breeze and openess getting plenty of Florida sunshine on me.
I got all the bells and whistles so far my favorite is the bluetooth audio streaming now I can listen to all my favorite songs....lol...I got a great deal on my vehicle through my insurance company I saved over $10,000.00 no kidding so this was a steal for me.
I wanted to purchase this on my 50th bday but couldn't afford it but now i'm the happiest i've ever been in a vehicle.

Bluetooth streaming audio, convertible top, navigation system, comfortable leather seats, rearview camera, voice recognition. I guess I love everything about this vehicle it's the best car i've ever owned and i've owned 4 nissan Suv's and a maxima and even a lexus that sucked...lol...but this is my favorite one of them all. Thanks Nissan for building such a wonderfull vehicle.

Gas milage could improve but I guess because it's an AWD I shouldn't complain but it would be nice to get a few more miles.

NOT the ugliest car of the year
By docentdon

2014 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet 2dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

When the 2011 Cabriolet came out, it garnered horrible reviews. I have watched this different machine through 3 years of a boring lease on another foreign SUV all the time waiting until I could try the Murano Cabriolet. I am now proudly driving my beautiful comfortable 2014 Murano Cabriolet and getting comments like: "Wow, what is it!" "Looks like an SUV on steroids." "Did you sell your house to buy that gorgeous thing?" Easy comfort for 4 people with all the bells and whistles. And, most important, for us old codgers, easy in-and-out which ALL the other convertibles I tried were not. This will probably be my last car purchase and I am sure I will love it for years to come.

Height, luxurious interior, some trunk space, real back seat, huge GPS screen

The seat loops for the seat belts could possibly be engineered better. A/C controls are difficult to understand.