Traded in!
By wyomingkid on
2011 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet 2dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I have to totally agree with the previous review! I lasted a month and a half and traded it in, and took a bath on it. It was worth it though to get out of it! I traded it in on a 2012 Nissan Murano hardtop and love it.
Favorite Features
The car is definately an eyecatcher. The inside is done really nice, and with quality. The GPS system is nice but something you could live without. Really nice sound system.
Suggested Improvements
The back window has issues with its size and usuable visibility. You could hide a bus in the blind spots of this thing! The front windshield is even questionable on visibility with its contour. Seat releases to access the back are very slow and hard to re-set the passenger seat. The doors are absolutely horrendous! Very heavy and you better hope the wind isn't blowing when you try to open or close them.....in Wyoming that is 99% of the time! I seriously had a guy close my door for me one time when I couldn't get it shut because the wind was blowing. The handling is so unresponsive and even with the AWD it gets really jumpy in snow, etc. The car feels very top heavy on corners.