2011 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet Consumer Review: So Glad I Purchased It!

2011 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet - Consumer Review

Base Convertible SUV (3.5L V6 AWD CVT Automatic)

So Glad I Purchased It!
By rob_d on

2011 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet 2dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

As some reviewers have commented across other websites, you either love this car or hate it. After driving it for some 6 months and 12,000 miles, and having made multiple 400 mile trips through both snow and through 100F heat, I absolutely love this car! There are not many AWD convertibles out there, and while it was never meant to be a sports car, this crossover has been everything I could have wanted in an AWD convertible for taking long trips over mountains. The build quality is excellent and I have not experienced any of the difficulties (handling, door weight, etc.) noted in other reviews I read before purchasing. And get used to compliments from truckers and teenagers. It's non stop!

Exterior styling, interior quality, sound system, ease to personalize cockpit set up (seat, mirrors, etc), space in back seat for two large individuals, and surprising highway mileage for a midsize SUV, i.e. 26 mpg.

Adding 2" circular concave mirrors to exterior rear view mirrors to overcome "blind" spots not seen through small rear window (and save the owners' from having to install them)!