2011 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet Consumer Review: I'm Not Disappointed But ....

2011 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet SUV - Consumer Review

I'm Not Disappointed But ....
By jpw56 on

2011 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet 2dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I traded in an SUV and a hard top convertible in the hopes I would be able to have just one car that had the attributes of both. This does, for the most part. As others say, it's either love it or hate it. It clearly is a looker and folks either think its cool or ugly. It's definitely not a performance vehicle, but it doesn't claim to be. It's a very heavy vehicle and back seat access can be a pain, but the good seems to outweigh the bad, so far. It has memory seating so if you set your preferences, it will revert back with a touch of a button. The nav and leather upgraded interior is lovely and comfortable and to me, the only downside is that it requires premium petrol.

Styling, comfortable rear seating, easy access for the nav system and all of the options. I have the black with camel leather interior and it looks sharp. For me, the ride is smooth and the one thing that is paramount for me is that this is the first convertible i've owned that did not have any leakage when raining. Commenting on the other review(s) about performance. This is a very heavy vehicle and if you're looking for performance, you'd not be looking at this in the first place. Even the trunk has plenty of room.

Rear seating access, more economic gas options, make some options that are available for the driver, available for the passengers as well, and I find the air controls a bit awkward. Other than that, I've had no windshield shake, or cowl issues at all. It's more or less a pretty smooth ride that I am enjoying, so far. I think for a first time out, they got it okay.