2011 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet 3.5L V6 AWD CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Disappointed, frustrated and at the

2011 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet - Consumer Review

Base Convertible SUV (3.5L V6 AWD CVT Automatic)

Disappointed, frustrated and at the end of my rope
By cdnbuyer1 on

2011 Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet 2dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Bought in 2012. Since then nothing but issues from the first week. At the outset there were several times it would not start. Window motors and regulators have been replaced; ignition starter; computer; electrical harness; passenger seat more than once; convertible top - nothing but problems - it is in again right now needing another new tray - best part is how long it will take to get the parts - months. I am a Canadian who bought a US vehicle at Cdn dealer and that means my only recourse is to sue. I would love to hear from anyone else with any issues with this type of vehicle.
By ddcon123
on 10/10/14 08:08 AM (PDT)

sorry to hear you have had so many problems but glad you posted this. I test drove the car and really liked it but the carfax shows that the one im interested in is a manufacturer's buyback due to convertible top problems. Apparently if you have the same problem 3 times without a fix, the manufacturer has to buy it back from you.