2014 Nissan Maxima Consumer Reviews

2014 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Reviews

2014 Nissan Maxima 3.5 S 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

View reviews for a specific Maxima model:
Great Car
By clh6 on 09/29/14 19:16 PM (PDT)

2014 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have had my Maxima for a couple months and love it. I have had it on short trips and 3 plus hour drives. The comfort is a welcome relief..even after 3 hrs I am not miserable and back does not hurt. I average 26mpg hwy and city driving, If I had to complain about anything it would be that there is not an audio warning on the back up camera. This car drives like a more expensive make. Friends cannot believe that it was under 35K.

Good car but has its defects and damage upon delivery
By drcofwc on 09/10/14 11:18 AM (PDT)

2014 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have about a 1k on the car and it handles, accelerates, brakes and looks great. Its 2014 sport and the suspension is stiff. The interior is clean but dated and when it was delivered it took me a day to find that the control panel for the navigation damaged with multiple scratches. The car was basically not detailed on delivery and I later noticed it was damaged (see suggested improvement section). Check your Maxima over with a fine tooth comb before you sign the paperwork. They wont help you if you find something wrong later or they will make it difficult for you to the point where its not worth going back. Also the paint has dirt in it in some spots, clear coat is already separating

Great car
By gapari on 08/08/14 18:14 PM (PDT)

2014 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Simply put, the car does a lot of things well. The interior is as well designed and rich as any car out there in it's price range. The exterior, although showing it's age, still has a stylish and sporty masculine look about it. The care handles well, the suspension is firm but not too stiff, and the car accelerates well with plenty of power. I had leased a '12, just turned it in early, and now lease a '14. As I stated, it just does so many things well.