2013 Nissan Maxima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Maxima model:
Best Value Sports Sedan
By jermax1 on 07/28/14 19:05 PM (PDT)

2013 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is my fourth Maxima. I had an 03, 08 & 10. I now own the 2013. For the price to content and performance ratio this is the best sedan out on the market! Take it from someone who knows and has searched for better. The VQ series engine is one of the best don't take my word for believe wards engine review. The mileage is terrific for the level of performance and luxury that you get. The exterior styling reminds people of a Porsche or a jag! The interior is as close to a sports car as you can get. Considering it's a Nissan and a Japanese model you know you're getting top quality and high reliability. I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone considering a sports performance sedan.

Love my maxima !!!
By tuscansun13 on 05/26/14 04:38 AM (PDT)

2013 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We'll I can say I'm a loyal maxima owner. I owned all together 8 maxima's all brand new and loaded to the max. It's the perfect car from sporty to luxury. In fact some people call me the maxima lady. I would gladly continue to purchase them. I own a 2013 sv maxima premium package ect.... Any where from heated seats , steering wheel, ground effects, back up camera, dual roof panels , Bose system ,Leather bucket seats So, if your in need of a new car test driver a maxima.

Good car, could be better
By cdub4 on 10/26/13 11:49 AM (PDT)

2013 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Purchased in April. Now have 10,000 miles on it. Overall very happy, something I wouldn't have said two weeks after purchasing, but time and service departments can heal all wounds. Within a week of purchase the steering wheel controls all died. It was thought that it was a fuse but needed a new cable system. Since replacement it has worked fine. Two weeks after taking possession when shutting the car off it went into On mode and drained the battery. Another 25 mile trip to the dealer only to be lectured on how to turn the car on/off properly. This is our 3rd Nissan, we know how to turn it off. It has shot into the On mode since but we are careful to watch for it.

early, but so far so great.
By minarets2 on 10/05/13 08:44 AM (PDT)

2013 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

its early. i have only had the car for a week but have 758 miles after that week. bought it with 9 miles on it. i drive a LOT for work and the ride on my sport model with 19" wheels/tires are definitely rougher than the 18" models, but not too rough. i drove both, preferred the looks of the sport. the BOSE is good, the ride is good,but cant say enough about the Bluetooth. no one knows, even at 80mph that i am using BT, its that good. i am coming out of a RAM and was worried about the transition from a lot of space to a car, and so far not too bad. the 290 HP is really there. my previous 2 vehicles were a G8 GT and a RAM with HEMI so i thought this would lack punch, and it does not.

Great Sedan!
By austintx13 on 05/19/13 11:08 AM (PDT)

2013 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Have had the 2013 Maxima SV with premium package for 3 months and Love it. Was coming out a 2002 Acura RL sedan & did a lot of research on imported 4 door sedans in the $35K - $45K range - Maxima SV won hands down against all competitors. Great ride, strong engine, CVT transmission with shift multiple options responsive handling, strong brakes, attractive body style very nice interior with Bose stereo. Local dealers were aggressive in their pricing too - all around I an quite happy with the Nissan Maxima SV Premium car - you won't be disappointed.

2013 Nissan Maxima needing new Engine?
By shellyh1 on 05/01/13 10:51 AM (PDT)

2013 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

For 5k miles, we absolutely loved our 2013 Maxima SV Premium Tech Package till it left us stranded in the middle of no where. Apparently, the timing chain came off. We are waiting for the dealership to put in a brand new engine. The dealership we purchased it from was so kind to offer me 28K on a car I purchased 3 months ago for 35K.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Nissan Maxima Sedan in VA is:

$162 per month*