DONT BUY IT! UNLESS YOU ARE STUCK WITH NISSAN AND HAVE NO OTHER OPTION
By iamjade on
2012 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
Brand new car, and there is condensation in both side mirror lights. Nissan claims this is normal. This car is beautiful to look. The car is very roomy and is easy to drive in the city (just watch out for the wide turns). On the highway the handling is terrible and a lot of wind noise. I get frustrated when i have to sync my ipod because it doesnt work the 1st, 2nd, or even 3rd time. If you are interested in an Maxima, Please Go check out the Acura TSX/TL, Honda Accord, Lexus ES, Toyota Camry/Avalon.
Favorite Features
Exterior aggressive look.
Suggested Improvements
Get a new Nissan design team and come up with a better dashboard to meet the expectation of the exterior aggressiveness look. A lot of wind noise on the highway. It should not be normal for moisture to be in the lights (no excuses).
By jameslump
on 04/03/13 17:32 PM (PDT)

I brought my Nissan Maxima with the Sport package, Tech package, and cold weather package. I too have had condensation in both my side mirrors and they replaced both of them. I also had it in my tail lights twice, and they replace them. I am waiting until the end of the year to trade it in, because the re-sell value stinks. I have had my 2012 since December of 2011, this will be my last nissan. I do agree it is one beautiful car to look at and drive, but I should not be having condensation issues.