I love this car
By mseals528 on
2012 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I have had this car for 4 weeks now, and all I can say is, this is a KILLER bargain for what you get. Don't be scared away by the sticker price on these cars, especially if you are leasing. These cards can be had for thousands off the sticker price which in turn makes them a fantastic deal. The sticker on my SV premium with mats, mud guards, and trunk organizer was $39,400. I got it for $7000 less! The amenties are second to none, heated seats, cooled driver seat, double moonroof, large color backup camera. The car has plenty of power and I am still getting 24MPG.
Favorite Features
The engines power, fit and finish of the car, interior cabin space for full size adults. Comfortable driver seat. steering wheel and drive seat lift up and back up when you turn the car off. the convenience of the smart key is awesome as well. I love that you never have to take the key out of your pocket to unlock/lock the doors and even start the car and drive.
Suggested Improvements
These are very minor complaints. I would add a button at the end of the stalk to control the toggling between the onboard computer screens (i.e. mpg, instant mpg, avg speed and ambient temp). I will also just have the ambient temperature show up on the display screen at all times, this would eliminate the need for it on the dash screen.