2011 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: Still convinced after 6k miles

2011 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Review

Still convinced after 6k miles - No better Choice Out There!
By ufgator_meche on

2011 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Bought my premium SV with every option possible in January. Amazing! I was totally impressed with these cars when my brother bought a 95 fully loaded. I loved driving that car. I love this one even more! Room? Tons. I drive co-workers to lunch too, and they are impressed with the room in the back seat. One owns a 2002. Noticeably more room here, which was intended! The AC blower is pretty loud, but that is because it is blasting you with lots of cfm. This is great when you come out to a hot car after work. What did the other person mean about the accessory? If you want the car accessory on, don't press the brake & push the button. Push it again for ON. Push it again for all off.

290 HP never felt and sounded so good in a Luxury Sedan! Comfy seats. The Bose is probably the best stock stereo I have ever heard and the sub is perfectly sized. Sound engineering is a hobby for me, so that is saying a lot! The interior is perfect! Mild wood trim and chrome trimmings. Nothing over the top. Steering wheel was carved to fit the driver perfect. Cooled driver seat ;p. Memory seats and electronic tilt + auto exit adjustment. Nice! These are my favorite, but I love them all.

The AC could be quieter, but not if it means losing the power of the air. Why no remote start? This is the only gap I have found.