2011 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: Passenger airbag light malfunc

2011 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Review

3.5 S Sedan (3.5L V6 CVT Automatic)

Passenger airbag light malfunction
By jlwood on

2011 Nissan Maxima 3.5 S 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I purchased my 2011 Nissan Maxima in November 2011. I have had an issue with the passenger side airbag light on with an adult in the seat. I have taken the car to the dealership on numberous occasions and was told it was normal. I called Nissan and talked with some named Tim, he took my information over the phone and said he would get back with me in a few days. He called my husband and told him the seat was functioning properly, that the adults weren't sitting in the seat properly. I called him back with no response. How can they say it is functioning properly no one at Nissan or the dealership will ride in the car with me so I can show them what the car is doing. Very disappointed..

I love the way the car drives.

Correct the problem with the airbag on the passenger side of the car. If I can't get a resolution soon, I will trade the car in that I love for something else. I can't see putting myself or my family and friends in danger because Nissan refuses to fix a $500.00 seat.