2011 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: My 2011 Maxima

2011 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Review

3.5 SV Sedan (3.5L V6 CVT Automatic)

My 2011 Maxima
By davejohnky on

2011 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I've had it long enough to ensure a quantify review. I've had no issues with anything in or in the car. Mine is maxed out and is a pure pleasure to drive. No Mechanical issues whatsoever. My has the sport suspension so its a bit bumpy on poor roads, on good roads its a dream. The Trans in this car is not for performance, its to save on gas, its NOT a sports car regardless of what Nissan says, cvt cant be a sports transmission. I find myself using the paddle shifters much of the time.

Interior is really good, and exterior makes for one beautiful car.

If Nissan would put 4x drive in these cars they would sell many more. Improve or replace the transmission with the one the Infiniti comes with. Better yet, put the Infiniti power plant and drive train in this baby and watch sales skyrocket. Because of the nearly 300 hp, torque steering is an issue. 4x drive would fix this. Put more clear coat on the front, bugs and rocks play hell with the front.