2011 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: Fun Car

2011 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Review

Fun Car
By Foley on

2011 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I have only had my car for one day but already a few things I like/dislike. I really love the comfort and power of the car. I have the Prem Package w/ Prem Tech package. The nav is good, not great. Thus far the most disappointing thing is the Voice Activation System. It takes too long to do anything with it. Like, when you press the button, it ask questions and you have to wait until the thing is done talking before you can talk. Then you move to the next level and it ask another series of questions that you have to wait through. Then finally you get to do what you want. They need to add short cuts. I might not be doing it right though. I can't complain though, great car.

Comfort, Power, Space, Thigh Extenders are great, Climate Controlled Seats are nice. By far the best looking at the price point.

Easily the most disappointing thing is the Voice Activated System. Wish the Premium Package came w/ 19" like the Sport trim. I would love to see this car offered in a 5-6 speed manual. Keyless system isn't as good as Toyota or Ford. Wish they offered Remote Start.
By wkerby
on 04/01/11 17:35 PM (PDT)

I would like to see voice command override radio. Possible? Also see it as a bit kludgy. I've had the 3.5 SV for only four days, and moved up from a ten-year-old Volvo, so have a lot to learn.

By lan2
on 12/09/10 08:51 AM (PST)

Push the same button again and it will allow you to answer immediately