2011 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: Bells and Whistles

2011 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Review

Bells and Whistles
By chefjohn2 on

2011 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Wow I went from a 08 Maxima and now in the 2011 all I can say is Wow...Nissan you did right on this model..better turning radius, more comfort, tons of options, and 20 more HP. This is my 3rd Nissan and it cant get much better. Only dislike I have is that they do not have the rear back up sensors like my 08. Other than that fun to drive and turning heads. Paddle shift is awesome. PRICE was great compared to other vehicles...and Nissan is extremely LOYAL to past customers. This is the ONLY car out there that gives you the options that you want and need at a affordable price. Interior of my car is to say the least STUNNING!
By ja1211
on 07/28/11 10:20 AM (PDT)

Hey ChefJohn, I am picking my Maxima up this Saturday. When you say they are loyal to customers what have they done for you to show that? I am leasing and I know I will breach my miles. I was told my dealer it is not a big deal because they normally offer amazing deals to current customers whose lease is about to end. Have you ever had this experience?