6 of 6 people found this review helpful
2011 Maxiima 3.5 SV--fully loaded
By maxima_in_nc on
2011 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
The short list was between Genesys V6, Infinity G37 and the Maxima.
The $ value proposition favored the Maxima hands down and the test drives sealed the deal. Perf & Tech packages were added as I wanted all the bells & whistles.
My three month ownership experience vs. expectation align well. The V6 is more than enough @ 290hp with a responsive power train. The suspension is smooth without being cushy. The interior while below the Infinity does not leave one lacking. Visibility & ride quality are tops. Driving this car is pure fun. Thanks to the DVD tool grasping the all the technology was simplified. Premium Fuel is a downer and something Nissan should address especially @ 26 mph highway
1. Ipod linkage, Sat Radio on a BOSE sound system!
2. Instramentation layout and steering wheel access to options is as good as any I have seen
3. Quality of upgraded leather seating and comfort settings are tops.
Looking forward to trying driver seat cooling option next summer.
4. CVT transmission is flawless-- so far
5. Double moon roof---a total surprise on how it enhances the cabin & driving experience
6. The keyless entry is growing on me
7. Touch screen size and clarity makes use of Navig. and Entertainment options that much easier.
8. Interior leg room-- front and back
Better Mileage efficiency and avoid need for Premium Fuel
Interior can be a bit noisy-- don't need to hear engine to appreciate performance & responsiveness
Better seat belt retraction
Improve trunk base finish under carpet-- and add a full size spare tire