Wow, is this fun to drive!
By sandiana on
2010 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I absolutely love it so far! I just bought my Maxima SV on Saturday, so this review is based on my initial impressions. It's a very powerful engine (I traded up from an '07 Camry with 268 HP, and while that was a powerful car this seems much more so) and I'm loving the CVT. I went w/the Monitor & Cold Pkgs, and the mats & splash guards. I got an amazing deal so decided to lease, when I typically buy my cars. I love that I was able to upgrade to a nicer, much more expensive car at such a reasonable price, and be able to get a new car in 39 months. My high ratings on Reliability & Build Quality are only a guess. I will update this review if anything changes down the road.
Favorite Features
Appearance, powerful engine, smooth CVT -- and the stereo w/Bose speakers is incredible! It's very comfortable and luxurious, and with the current incentives, my lease deal was almost too good to pass up.
Suggested Improvements
The upgraded stereo system should have a 6-CD changer. The placement of the USB port is awkward (as a driver I can't see it & have to feel around for it). Interior space could be a little wider. Those are my only 'wants' at this time.