2010 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: Wow, is this fun to drive!

2010 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Review

Wow, is this fun to drive!
By sandiana on

2010 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I absolutely love it so far! I just bought my Maxima SV on Saturday, so this review is based on my initial impressions. It's a very powerful engine (I traded up from an '07 Camry with 268 HP, and while that was a powerful car this seems much more so) and I'm loving the CVT. I went w/the Monitor & Cold Pkgs, and the mats & splash guards. I got an amazing deal so decided to lease, when I typically buy my cars. I love that I was able to upgrade to a nicer, much more expensive car at such a reasonable price, and be able to get a new car in 39 months. My high ratings on Reliability & Build Quality are only a guess. I will update this review if anything changes down the road.

Appearance, powerful engine, smooth CVT -- and the stereo w/Bose speakers is incredible! It's very comfortable and luxurious, and with the current incentives, my lease deal was almost too good to pass up.

The upgraded stereo system should have a 6-CD changer. The placement of the USB port is awkward (as a driver I can't see it & have to feel around for it). Interior space could be a little wider. Those are my only 'wants' at this time.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review