2010 Nissan Maxima Consumer Review: Very Impressive

2010 Nissan Maxima - Consumer Review

Very Impressive
By Recontaz on

2010 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I bought this car for my wife in April, She was in need of a new car. We bought the SV model with the premium and tech package. What a deal, we got a very good deal on this vehicle and we are still impress and excited about the car. We just took it on the road for Memorial Day weekend and the ride was excellent and the passing power was just superb. We was having looks from people driving the Lexus and Infinity. When we parked the car, people were staring at it when they passed by. We purchased the Black so it looked good with the chrome on it. We tested the nav system going and coming back home and it was excellent, it even rerouted on its own when I tested and make a wrong turn.

The CVT transmission and the quality of the sound system is awesome with the complete Bose system. Also the navigation system was one of the best. Excellent Nav system. IT took us right to gas and food. The power, whew the power, ha ha ha, watch it, the tickets. Hands down the best chose we made.

The headlights shine just a tad too low. I did notice that. Other than that, we love this car, no question about it.