Three is a Charm - Part 2
By Third Timer on
2010 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
Currently. 7500 miles & 10 weeks in service. I wrote my first review just after I had taken delivery of my car around may 25,2010. Here are some longer term impressions. First, the CVT transmission is something you have to get used to. Read the instruction Manual to fully explore its functionality and performance! Second, you do not need to use synthetic oil! Regular 5w-20 is all that is required. Only 2009 models required the fully synthetic oil. If the dealer tells you otherwise, call Nissan! He is lying! Third, this car is built more solidly than any I have ever owned! Fourth, you can get over $6000 of the msrp without even trying! This is a great car!
Favorite Features
Engine performance, BOSE audio, rear window shade, AC driver seat, handling, body styling, many mistake it for a JAGUAR! Tinted side mirrors, heated steering wheel, keyless start/entry/lock. High value quotient!
Suggested Improvements
Move the controls for the ventilated driver seat, rear window shade, and passenger heated seats to a more accessible location. Have the cup holder cover open towards the passenger seat. Better mileage, above 30 mpg, on highway. More wood trim on dashboard in front of passenger.