Three is a Charm!
By Third Timer on
2010 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)
I just picked up my new 2010 Maxima (Blue w/Tan) last night and can't say enough good things about it. This is my third since 2003. The VQ series engine is simply a work of art and mechanical design genius! I traded in a 2005 Acura TL which was an excellent car, but this Maxima beats it and its new model hands down. The value quotient for this vehicle is outstanding! Performance and feature content can't be beat. Reliability of my past two was excellent, no issues! I look forward to a long loving relationship with this third Maxima. By the way, Fox Nissan was outstanding giving me a GREAT deal and excellent delivery experience. NO hassles! Buy a Maxima!
Favorite Features
Engine, Nav, Interior space, Looks, Bluetooth syncing with addresses, Dual panel moonroof, XM radio, Cooled/Heated Driver seat, Adjustable thigh support for Driver, Heated steering wheel, Rear window shade. Outstanding VALUE!
Suggested Improvements
Cargo Net in trunk, relocate dial for heated/cooled driver seat, wood trim or chrome on dash panel in front of passenger...too large of black plastic area.